• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I was trying to figure out why they were using the Wings logo until I saw the CNN article

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/red-wings-logo-charlottesville/index.html

170812145741-red-wings-vs-right-wings-exlarge-169.jpg

FUCK these idiots. I hope the Illitch's sue them for every last cent they have.

Pikma

Banned
Mike Modano @9modano ·1m
I'm disgusted seeing the @DetroitRedWings logo maligned by message of hate and intolerance spread by white nationalists in Charlottesville.

This is not the Mike Modano I know, since when did he turn face🤔

Pikma

Banned
I wonder what's taken imbask so long to come and use the "I don't know guys maybe we should use dialogue with the nazis and avoid more echo chambers" card

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I wonder what's taken imbask so long to come and use the "I don't know guys maybe we should use dialogue with the nazis and avoid more echo chambers" card

What's the context here? (Not Charlottesville, I mean imbask)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Been playing KOTOR on my iPad again recently, I'd give up my first born for a next gen sequel or at least a remake for current consoles.

Socreges

Banned
GAF thread on American getting punched in the face and charged for doing the Nazi salute in Germany.

GAF: "Common sense to know not to do that. Also it's against the law and people should know that."

Zaraki: "Do we have to know every backward-ass laws in the Middle East too? Not realistic to know every law."

GAF: "You don't need to know every law. Also just don't be an asshole."

giphy.gif
lol you're obsessed with him, stalking him everywhere lol

It just keeps going too.
That's a strawman, Marvie, so...nice strawman?

Pikma

Banned
GAF thread on American getting punched in the face and charged for doing the Nazi salute in Germany.

GAF: "Common sense to know not to do that. Also it's against the law and people should know that."

Zaraki: "Do we have to know every backward-ass laws in the Middle East too? Not realistic to know every law."

giphy.gif
I love this, the more stupid shit he posts outside the bubble the sooner he'll get perma'd

Bummer they made a shitty MMO in lieu of a 3rd game. Bioware jumped off a cliff post Mass Effect 2.

I keep forgetting Yakupov is on the team, I think my subconscious keeps trying to purge it from my memory.

giphy.gif
:lol Do you need a safe space to whine too like Soc? Congrats on making up things I didn't write though, that's so original.

Soc already whining, what a child 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Top Bottom