• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Marvie_3

Banned
Someone on r/hockey is doing a Q&A about the Fanatics replica jerseys.

Also on r/hockeyjerseys.

Few notes:
  • Material is soft and stretchy, kind of like a sweatshirt.
    [*]Crests are screen printed on a patch and have some embroidered parts.
  • Only visible branding is on the front of the jersey near the hem, where the Reebok jock tag would be. Though I'm pretty sure it'll be on a sleeve too.
So its going to feel cheap again. They better at least stitch the fuckin things on. I hate how everything is being heat pressed now.

Ah nevermind then. Already have a plain home one. Thanks for the offer though!
They had the 3rds and aways last week but they were gone yesterday.

eIpeMMJ.png

At least we're gonna look really fucking good at the bottom again
Huge improvement there.

Quick

Banned
So its going to feel cheap again. They better at least stitch the fuckin things on. I hate how everything is being heat pressed now.

I didn't mind the Reebok Premier jerseys overall, but I am very particular with how customization is done.

I can compromise on screen-printed shoulder patches, but not on nameplates and numbers.

Marvie_3

Banned
I didn't mind the Reebok Premier jerseys overall, but I am very particular with how customization is done.

I can compromise on screen-printed shoulder patches, but not on nameplates and numbers.
Even those can be sketchy. My gf bought me a Nick Leddy jersey at the NHL store in Manhattan and the lettering they used wasnt even the correct font. I had to send it to a place in Canada to have it re-done properly.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Brian Lawton said:
With what I am hearing I would not be surprised if David Pasternak @NHLBruins is traded. #contractproblems @NHLNetwork

*Kevin O'Leary wine gif*

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.sacbee.com/news/business/article166768937.html

Produce Express owner and general manager Jim Boyce said avocado prices may climb to $1.50 in the coming week and could reach $2.50 to $3 per fruit after retail markup toward the end of August – roughly double what's typical during that time – before imported fruit can start to ease the shortage and lower costs.

”It'll hurt the restaurant industry," Boyce said. ”We may see some (businesses) add a surcharge for avocados, add or increase the price of a turkey avocado sandwich. We may even see some take them off their menu."

At grocery stores, he expects customers to shift toward other items: ”They'll say, ‘I'll buy nacho cheese instead,'" he said.

California's projected avocado crop for this year is 215 million pounds, a dramatic drop from last year's crop of 400 million pounds. Mexican growers are also sending less fruit than usual, according to Boyce.

Normally, Boyce said, Chilean fruit would be brought in to address the shortage, but Produce Express expects Chile's avocados to go the East Coast this year, partly because of a strong European market paying top prices for the crop right now.

Avocados were a mistake!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
@A_Kalnins

Can say that although anything is far from official, there are teams calling and Boston is ready to deal at the right price.

though should mention he is from hockey buzz, but i think he has a decent track record?

Marvie_3

Banned
@A_Kalnins

Can say that although anything is far from official, there are teams calling and Boston is ready to deal at the right price.

though should mention he is from hockey buzz, but i think he has a decent track record?
Hockey buzz? Good track record? Does not compute.

Chris R

lol fucking Vegas, I'll just get a ticket from a scalper then since no tickets for less than 150 are available for sale 2 seconds after single game tickets go on sale.

Top Bottom