• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Pikma

Banned
The Leafs are okay.

image.php

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The setup and preview for next weeks GoT... good lord

Why did they have to shorten the seasons so much....😢

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
The setup and preview for next weeks GoT... good lord

Why did they have to shorten the seasons so much....😢

Well, the episodes are going to run pretty long next season, it seems.

I'm amazed at how much the production quality is rocketing upwards... just 2 seasons ago we were all pointing out how weird the CG was with the dany and the dragon... and now we're approaching cinema level

zroid

Banned
Well, the episodes are going to run pretty long next season, it seems.

I'm amazed at how much the production quality is rocketing upwards... just 2 seasons ago we were all pointing out how weird the CG was with the dany and the dragon... and now we're approaching cinema level

they're running long this season too. average episode in S7 is about 7 mins longer than in S6. so in terms of runtime it's effectively an 8 episode season rather than 7.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Alright, done watching GoT

shit's going down yo

Can't believe it's only two episodes (okay, like 3h of TV but still) until the season is over and then another LONG wait... damnit.

yyzjohn

Banned
Yeah captain. I say wait for Matthews to be ready. But everyone else I talk to seems to think Komarov or Marleau or Kadri should have it, either interim, or permanent lol

I've never heard anyone suggest Komarov, Marleau or Kadri should be captain. Who you hanging around with man?

Red_Man

Athletic has finally extended to Montreal, with Arpon leading the team which is great news. Easily one of the most respectable and sane Montreal writings out there, I can finally subscribe now.

Also Lol :

Jeremy Roenick said:
Marshawn you should have stayed retired.

Athletic has finally extended to Montreal, with Arpon leading the team which is great news. Easily one of the most respectable and sane Montreal writings out there, I can finally subscribe now.

Also Lol :

I really thought Brian Wilde would join Athletic but Arpon is a great pickup

Red_Man

I really thought Brian Wilde would join Athletic but Arpon is a great pickup
Brian set up his how subscription based reporting site with a former Habs scout. I like Brian, but Arpon is infinitely more credible, respected and well spoken.

Quick

Banned
I wish I cared more to sub to The Athletic, but I can get fresh hot takes from here and Reddit instead.

Kidding.

Merguson

Banned

Also Lol :

They need a NHL section where the top articles get posted to, instead of having to follow all the teams. Thought they were going to do something like that but I'm not sure.

calder

I'll sub to the Athletic basically the day they finish their Canadian expansion. I can only handle so many poor written, dubiously researched, and horribly edited Jets fan blogs for my hockey #content needs.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Considering there will be a statement tomorrow, perhaps marchenko is going to the KHL or something

Probably means Brown is signed

Top Bottom