• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.funology.com/california-kickball/

American site.

And kickball is fucking fun. Don't get salty cuz you missed out son

🤣

What? I'm saying we played kickball. Not this California variant nonsense. And that article was submitted by a user, the only reference I see to California kickball on Wikipedia references Canada in the "Kickball outside of the United States" section.

calder

ehhhh. I need an explanation for this. What is the receiving team hoping to achieve in the best case scenario?

All you really need to know is that the Bombers are 7-2 this year and my brothers are very excited that they seem legit good for the first time in years and are planing on going to the Banjo Bowl this year.

In 1935, before an exhibition game against North Dakota State (NDSU), Winnipeg Tribune sports writer Vince Leah decided to borrow from Grantland Rice, who labelled Joe Louis as "The Brown Bomber". He called the team the "Blue Bombers of Western football". Up to that point, the team had been called the "Winnipegs". From that day forward, the team has been known as the "Winnipeg Blue Bombers". In that same year, the Blue Bombers, Calgary Bronks, and Regina Roughriders formed the Western Interprovincial Football Union as the highest level of play in Western Canada.

Huh I didn't actually know that before.

Calamari41

41 > 38
What? I'm saying we played kickball. Not this California variant nonsense. And that article was submitted by a user, the only reference I see to California kickball on Wikipedia references Canada in the "Kickball outside of the United States" section.

I can verify that Californians do not run the bases backwards in kickball

Socreges

Banned
It wasn't my most thoroughly thought-out post.

The bigger question is why both Desi and I played "California Kickball" but with no variant on the rules. Some careless teachers out there

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've never even heard of kickball until just now

You're all weird, just play football.

And by football I mean soccer.

PillarEN

OK so to go back to the Rouge. In that twitter video the ball never went into the endzone. My understanding is that you can get a Rouge 1 point if the ball actually is kicked into the endzone.

The receiving team caught it at like the 5 yard line. Lateraled it. Kicked to the midfiled (but why???). So at this point the initial kickoff team is about 50 yards away which is a pretty decent chance to kick it back into the other teams endzone. The whole scenario seemed to give better odds to the Kicking off team no?

PillarEN

Call it Kickpuck from now on.

Yeah you'd like that wouldn't you

g5vZ1D.gif

Quick

Banned
And turn into communists? No thanks

Next he's gonna tell us to write a 10-page essay on the Communist Manifesto. Single-spaced, 10pt.

Fucking monster.

I stood around or sat around during recess and lunch half the time, played soccer otherwise.

Top 10 NHL 18 goalie ratings released:

Talbot - 87
Crawford - 87
Rask - 88
Dubnyk - 88
Lundqvist - 88
Murray - 88
Schneider - 89
Bobrovsky - 89
Holtby - 90
Price - 92

Top Bottom