• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Heretic

I just switched to the S8 but yeah, Windows Phone was my main driver for years!

Will go back if the Surface Phone ever releases...

I just switched to the S8 but yeah, Windows Phone was my main driver for years!

Will go back if the Surface Phone ever releases...

I'm rooting for the Surface Phone because I want you to go back home where the family loves you.

- sent from my outdated iPhone 7 Plus.

I'm waiting for my TV to die but not too soon. Want OLED to get cheaper and be good for gaming. You know, for my future XBox One X. True greatness awaits!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'd be angry but Tramp has the right tp pardon and if that's who he chose then so be it.

Damn Heretic, I knew you were a Microsoft-supporter, but this?

Poor Pikma, first a Hurricane and now this.

Seriously though, fuck trump.

Presidential things to do on a Friday evening before the biggest hurricane in 12 years hits your country:
- Formally ban all Transgender persons from the military, because fuck minorities
- Pre-emptively pardon a sheriff convicted and proud of racially discriminating against Latinos by illegally stopping and detaining them without cause, because fuck minorities
- Continue to keep open DOMESTIC passport checkpoints that screen for illegal immigrants, so Latinos (legal and illegal citizens) are too scared to leave the house during said hurricane, because fuck minorities

Quick

Banned
I'm already in the Hurricane!!! Come join me

tenor.gif

Quick

Banned
Jhonny probably already watched the It's Always Sunny episode where the gang prepares for a storm.

He's gonna be okay if he has a Y2K bunker.

PillarEN

Satan never played for the Devils?! Never forget he scored 40 for the Sabres one season. His wife used to sing the national anthems in Buffalo. The only city where they play both The Canadian and US anthem regardless of who plays.
And Satan cele rated his 40tj goal by crawling on his hands and knees with his head on the ground when he notched his milestone goal.
I know he never was that boss outside of Buffalo, but people there remember him as a sniper.

Top Bottom