• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
i think a trade has to happen

right now we're sitting on 17 forwards

that means no room for leivo, fehr, kapanen, soshnikov

dont care about ben smith

fehr shouldn't be buried... smith will. are we really going to start the season off without sosh and kap? would be sad.

Marvie_3

Banned

fehr shouldn't be buried... smith will. are we really going to start the season off without sosh and kap? would be sad.
I'll trade you Seabrook for Ben Smith.

Brown at 2.1 per??

That's an entire million less than I was expecting. Toronto kid, wonder if that had anything to do with it. I'm sure he knows he's worth more.

RC

Banned
Well I tried as much as I was willing to try to find a stream for the fight.

Guess I'll just follow the OT thread.

Cake Boss

Banned
Got my OLED guys. Holy shit it was worth the 8 hours total road trip 😍😍

Stopped at this place called the Big Apple. Cool touristy stop, a couple of the Ontario guys here might know what I am talking about.

Quick

Banned
Got my OLED guys. Holy shit it was worth the 8 hours total road trip ����

Damn, should've gone to the Toronto-Age meetup.

I wasn't there, but it would've been funny as hell if you met Toronto's Generic Asians, Kuro being the chief.

Marvie_3

Banned
Got my OLED guys. Holy shit it was worth the 8 hours total road trip 😍😍

Stopped at this place called the Big Apple. Cool touristy stop, a couple of the Ontario guys here might know what I am talking about.
You were here and didnt say hi? 😭

Quick

Banned
I watched out of curiosity. I stopped the stream by accident like 10 minutes ago and was never able to get it working again.

Seems like I didn't miss much anyway.

People on Twitter are begging for retweets by saying they'll give money to RTers if McGregor wins. I was hoping that would happen only to see if those people would follow through. Some, the opposite.

I retweeted one that says if Mayweather beats McGregor, that person would give out a $100 to everyone who did it. Hoping this actually happens.

Yawnier

Banned
Downtown Connor McBrown!!!!!!!!!

Horton goes back to Robidas Island when the season starts

Send Ben Smith, Fehr, and Sosh to the AHL. Sosh doesn't require waivers but the other two do, but who cares because Smith and Fehr both suck

I like Soshnikov and his fearlessness, but don't know if he is good enough to be a regular NHL player

Kapanen will be the 12th forward, Leivo will be the 13th forward

Boom

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Kapanen will be the 12th forward, Leivo will be the 13th forward

Boom

Did you forget we signed Marleau? lol

Sending smith, fehr and sosh down leaves us with 14 forwards

I guess we can go with 14+7+2

But we are too heavy at F and players like leivo and kapanen aren't depth and need to play

Yawnier

Banned
Did you forget we signed Marleau? lol

Sending smith, fehr and sosh down leaves us with 14 forwards

I guess we can go with 14+7+2

But we are too heavy at F and players like leivo and kapanen aren't depth and need to play

Tbh it still hasn't fully sunk in with me that we signed Marleau yet so yeah I sometimes do forget.

Either way I do have a feeling that Kapanen will end up getting a regular lineup spot at the cost of Sosh or Leivo.

Leivo is an enigma to me because management protected him in the expansion draft, I realize there is perhaps only so much to take away from that because they didn't have many good forwards to protect in the first place but yet I won't be shocked if he is the 13th forward again because the precedent is already there for that.

Top Bottom