• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Alucard

Banned
I tried to get my wife to watch Bojack Horseman and might have irreparably damaged the marriage.

But I'm not quitting on you, Bojack.

Got my wife to watch and enjoy three episodes of Black Mirror. Started with season three. She would've thought I was totally fucked if I had started with the first pig fucking episode. Gotta build up to it.

Pikma

Banned
I don't think I have any guilty pleasures for TV shows. I can't tolerate reality TV. And there's too much good stuff out there from HBO, AMC, Netflix, etc to bother with weak dramas or comedies.

And what's wrong with Bojack? My GF and I watched the first couple seasons
That's because you haven't watched Spanish reality shows

zroid

Banned
So regarding the Chinese CWHL team, apparently the schedule will work like this:

Each North American team (Montreal, Toronto, Brampton, Calgary, Boston) will make one trip to China and play a 3 game series. Meanwhile, the Chinese team will make two trips to NA and probably do an extended tour each time.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Got my wife to watch and enjoy three episodes of Black Mirror. Started with season three. She would've thought I was totally fucked if I had started with the first pig fucking episode. Gotta build up to it.

A friend and I were talking about this a few weeks ago, wondering how someone with no knowledge of the show beforehand, will think of it after watching that premiere.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So regarding the Chinese CWHL team, apparently the schedule will work like this:

Each North American team (Montreal, Toronto, Brampton, Calgary, Boston) will make one trip to China and play a 3 game series. Meanwhile, the Chinese team will make two trips to NA and probably do an extended tour each time.

One of these things is not like the other

yyzjohn

Banned
NgwLO03_d.jpg

Best tattoo in the league.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
So i was pretty excited to make a program to brute force my four colour theorem attempt

I wrote the program, debugged it

Then let it run... and run... and run... and i was like wait a minute...

After crunching the numbers, i would get an answer in about 500 years

Daaamnnnitttttttt

Samyy

Apparently the Av's offer to Dubas was to basically run the entire Colorado Avalanche organization, wonder if ownership was looking to replace Sakic.

zroid

Banned
Apparently the Av's offer to Dubas was to basically run the entire Colorado Avalanche organization, wonder if ownership was looking to replace Sakic.

dammmnnnn. Shanny must have made a pretty significant counter offer to make him stay.

I bet Sakic would have just been "promoted" into a Linden like role

Yawnier

Banned

Yeah I heard Blob McKenzie talk about that on yesterday's bobcast. Sounds like Avs ownership went completely over the heads of current Avs management/front office to bring in someone new from outside their org to run things.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
aKuoURu.jpg

Time to get hyped and then immediately let down

"So instead of having a potentially nice privately-funded (as Hansen claims to be doing) arena, let's just renovate a crumbling piece of shit instead!"

What is it with Seattle city officials being dumb?

Alucard

Banned
A friend and I were talking about this a few weeks ago, wondering how someone with no knowledge of the show beforehand, will think of it after watching that premiere.

I had no knowledge of it the first time I watched it several months ago. I felt sick and like I was inhabiting some fucked up alternate world.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
So uhhh

After redoing my program

I may have actually done it, guys.

It hits 30th of 35th node and fails every time. Billions of attempts at random number generation from start to finish and it can never get further than that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So uhhh

After redoing my program

I may have actually done it, guys.

It hits 30th of 35th node and fails every time. Billions of attempts at random number generation from start to finish and it can never get further than that.

My bet of 100 dollars that you fucked up still stands, wanna take it?

Top Bottom