• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

imBask

Banned
I'll bet they're gonna lean into the Vegas addition as much as they can.

"LOOK AT ALL THIS NEW CONTENT!"

they're going to add a "send your player to gambling rehab" option in be a GM, but as always to make sure everyone gets to enjoy the new feature, half of your team will have a gambling addiction every year

yyzjohn

Banned
Wasnt the comment something like "look what I just found" or so? And the hfboard comment was definitely about "remember the names marner, nylander" etc.

3OX5ajTJ.jpg

My faith in Dopey died after the Leafs were eliminated. Dopey is dead to me. Long live Dopey.

zroid

Banned
The Flyera have hired Kris Knoblauch as an assistant coach. He coached the Erie Otters during the McDavid and Strome era.

Cactus

Banned
Some good news...it looks like Wojtek Wolski will be able to resume his KHL career next season. He broke his neck in a game in 2016.

calder

CTV - Chris Epp
@CTVchrisepp
Ok. Brian Burke just said the thing that the Flames said they wouldn't say. Told season ticket holder the Flames could leave w/o new rink.

"We could move! Who knows! We could decide to play on the moon, maybe change to a Dota 2 team instead... hell we could decide to give Lloydminster a shot. Don't test our resolve!"

calder

CTV - Chris Epp @CTVchrisepp
BRIAN BURKE: Most intelligent people get this argument. GUY IN AUDIENCE: Most intelligent people know how to tie a tie.

re: arguing taxpayer funded arena during season ticket Q and A session.

damn.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
If it's 399 then that's good for Sony fanboys, because it will mean a much more competitive Xbox brand and since Nintendo is already killing it with the Switch then a much more stiffer competition for Sony than it has been for the last 4-5 years, and Sony has been getting complacent lately with their offerings and services.

The better the competition the better it is for us normal consumers who like all makes and consoles and don't give a shit where it comes from.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
What does it change about sony fanboys? They're willing to lower their acceptance standards to whatever shovelware Sony publishes.

Anyways...

Seattle is announcing their Arena plans ina bout an hour... and they have an NHL ownership group with a billionaire ... looks like expansion round 2 is coming

Basically... Quebec is getting fucked lol

imBask

Banned
I super agree with having a strong competition and it being a good thing

i'm still just afraid this whole thing will turn into a clusterfuck of consoles that'll release every 2 years, with a bunch of unoptimized games on X and Y models

Cake Boss

Banned
What does it change about sony fanboys? They're willing to lower their acceptance standards to whatever shovelware Sony publishes.

Anyways...

Seattle is announcing their Arena plans ina bout an hour... and they have an NHL ownership group with a billionaire ... looks like expansion round 2 is coming

Basically... Quebec is getting fucked lol

Speaking of fanboys that can't enjoy anything unless Microsoft is involved with it somehow 🙄

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
If it's 399 then that's good for Sony fanboys, because it will mean a much more competitive Xbox brand and since Nintendo is already killing it with the Switch then a much more stiffer competition for Sony than it has been for the last 4-5 years, and Sony has been getting complacent lately with their offerings and services.

The better the competition the better it is for us normal consumers who like all makes and consoles and don't give a shit where it comes from.

Yup,. Competition is good.

Top Bottom