• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Marvie_3

Banned
So uhhh

After redoing my program

I may have actually done it, guys.

It hits 30th of 35th node and fails every time. Billions of attempts at random number generation from start to finish and it can never get further than that.
Try this:

C:/disable
C:/explodecomputer

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
i'll give you $100 if you could color this map with 4 colors and no areas that are touching is sharing the same color. (this is my counterproof)

4colorcounter_zpswx2abzag.jpg~original

I just quickly did this in MS Paint, want me to PM you my e-mail for an e-interac transfer or so?

rcQm4fc.jpg

You can colour the "outside" in blue or green if you felt like that area was part of it but I didn't bother.

Smiley90

Lmao Dopey came here to brag and somehow ended up losing $100

I finished Master of None Season 2 AND got 100$ with 10mins of MS Paint

I'd say I had a pretty great evening

Awesome show. He gets the girl in the end, sweeeeeet. Some of the episodes were really, REALLY great. Loved the random "deaf" part, that episode in general was really nice, same for the first dates one. Season 2 > Season 1 for sure, the cinematography was amazing. The show is just... incredibly relatable, most people are going to find a scene or episode they can 100% relate to. It's very... pure? Not sure how to put it. Slice of life.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
well i don't have $100 anymore

now if i could get the 2nd one verified then i can stop thinking about this shit that i was motivated to do after watching a youtube video

Smiley90

well i don't have $100 anymore

now if i could get the 2nd one verified then i can stop thinking about this shit that i was motivated to do after watching a youtube video

I'll do it for another 100 bucks, I can do it while I find a new netflix show to watch?

Socreges

Banned
Yeah but I couldn't find any mentions of it

Maybe I'm just not as good as soc at this
There should be people responding here. Some key word. But I wouldn't even know where to start. Don't even know how long ago that was.

Maybe Dopey can help.

Smiley90

There should be people responding here. Some key word. But I wouldn't even know where to start. Don't even know how long ago that was.

Maybe Dopey can help.

Wasnt the comment something like "look what I just found" or so? And the hfboard comment was definitely about "remember the names marner, nylander" etc.

Pikma

Banned
Wasnt the comment something like "look what I just found" or so? And the hfboard comment was definitely about "remember the names marner, nylander" etc.
Wait I think I saw something like that

One sec

Edit: fuck now I can't remember the right keywords

Top Bottom