• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

PillarEN

This is how do do an E3 conference.

Well the Konami way is also welcomed for other reasons.

The EA way (and I have a bad feeling for Ubi) is not. Boring and full of dumb dialogue as well as scripts.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Bungie was always strong on art over tech, no different this generation.
I meant more the whole actual open world and jet pack flying stuff instead of loosely connected corridors and ship loading screens but yeah. A tad too much mass effect but I guess there's only soany ways to design power Armour.

Anyway decent conference though nothing to push me to really want an X box.

Betashed is up next.

imBask

Banned
sucks that I won't be able to watch Bethesda because it's at god damn midnight on a sunday. but you know that's understandable considering there's NOTHING between now and then so clearly they couldn't have it at an hour that would've worked for everyone

Marvie_3

Banned
Why the fuck is Bethesda starting so late?

Bethesda should be good, they'll have a new Wolfenstein to look forward to at the least. Doubt we get Elder Scrolls in this decade.
Wolfenstein exclusive to XOX might get me to dive in. Old Blood and New Order were awesome as fuck.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Ok devs said the crackdown 3 trailer was all SP and destruction is still there in MP just not ready to be shown off yet

Hope!

zroid

Banned
based on the twitter vibes, it sounds like things went relatively well? glad to see people are happy about the vidya gamez

DopeyFish

for what? Xb1? or Scorprio?

if the former maybe I'll pick up a Xb1 and can finally junk my OG Xbox. the thing is such a hulking monstrosity, I don't want to keep it anymore

It seems like they'll be selling the games one by one. Not providing disc BC. I assume this is because the original cactus protection was cracked to hell and back. 360's only issue occurred with the drives themselves, not the discs.

zroid

Banned
It seems like they'll be selling the games one by one. Not providing disc BC. I assume this is because the original cactus protection was cracked to hell and back. 360's only issue occurred with the drives themselves, not the discs.

ohhh. too bad...

DopeyFish

Deathrow is the game i'd prefer to have BC... but i'm like 99% sure the dev and publisher are dead

edit: i guess it somehow was published by ubisoft? uhh i could have sworn it wasn't them originally because only like 5000 copies were printed

DopeyFish

Oh mannnnn seems like a nice controversy is unfolding with that amazing looking game "last night"

Creator on twitter says the game's dystopian future is what happened after modern feminism won.

Looks like microsoft may start going into ohshitohshitohshit mode any moment 😂

Cake Boss

Banned
Just finished the conference, good conference but $499 lolz. I'll stick with my One S for now since there is no legit reason to get a Scorpio now.

I didn't give a shit about Sea of Thieves till now, it looks like a game.

The last night looks amazing
Life is strange!!!!!
Crackdown looks rough as shit, what have you been doing for 3 years!!

And lol Anthem, like we needed another Destiny, why does every game need co-op now smh 🙄
It looked great and interesting until a weiner jumped into the game and started the whole multiplayer chat banter you see in Ubisoft demos 😒

Would be cool if they showed Starfield tonight.

I want this, but keeping my expectations in check since Fallout 4 wasn't all that long ago. I'll be all over a Bethesda open world sci fi game. Even after the disappointing Fallout 4 (which was at least fun mechanically, especially survival mode).

Top Bottom