• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

The way things are going, we will have ECHL players prominently on display by round 2

Seriously... 5 injuries between the first NE games?

- All the NHL players get injured.

- Toronto wins the finals.

- Bettman awards them the Calder. Flies off in helicopter.

8p93IUr.png

Good to see (shitty Instagram filter and all). I'm guessing Clowe will be back for Game 3.

Fuck, when are the Rangers gonna bring out that logo again? I remember when they had that on their third, it was one of the nicest jerseys in the league.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nice. Even if he doesn't put up any points he's a great addition in the playoffs.

Here's hoping he starts lighting it up though.
Clowe's saying he's not ruling out a game 2 return, which is super encouraging. I'm not realistically expecting to see him until game 3, though.

Fuck, when are the Rangers gonna bring out that logo again? I remember when they had that on their third, it was one of the nicest jerseys in the league.
Really? I can't stand the Liberty logo. Looks like garbage. I'm actually surprised to see it on these jerseys, I could have sworn the practice jerseys they were wearing earlier in the season just had the Rangers crest on them.

Big game for the Canucks tonight. Lose and they'll have to win 4 of the next 5, including at least 2 at the Shark Tank. Win and they're right back in it.

Hopefully Kesler's over whatever was ailing him on Wednesday.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Sharks only have 2 regulation home losses all season. It's basically a must-win tonight, yep.

I'm nervous.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Well now Danny DeKeyser can come back strong next season after switching to #36... 36 DD!!!

I think White is going to come back in just cause he's a better puck mover than Lashoff and Coke-a-Cola.

Heretic

Umm no. Most whiplashes are from the rearbut you can easily get one by headbanging, jumping off high things, bungee jumping etc.

I see why i dont post much here. Uneducated peeps.

LOL! Or is it LLO? OLL?

I wish I had more educated :)

or is it :(

DAMMIT!

Montresor

Is there a 360 app that lists every playoff game's highlights? The CBC app probably only shows CBC highlights...

Can you watch highlights on the Gamecentre app if you don't have a Gamecentre subscription?

Socreges

Banned
Wait, what's this about whiplash? Are you guys just relying on small gifs? Can you not actually see how the shoulder SMOKES Eller in the head?

Even the people saying it's a clean hit don't deny the contact with the head. But they're saying that it's incidental contact since there is enough body-body contact.

IMO the first contact is to the head and the rest might be simultaneous or immediately afterwards (ie, hip-groin), but he just gets so much of the head that you'd have to call it a bad hit. That said, I understand how it can go either way. It comes down to how much accountability the front office wants to place on the hitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom