• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

My heart melted when I saw Carey Price give the trainer his two teeth with an almost expressionless look on his face, then go back to his net and make two awesome saves on the penalty kill. I didn't see it live but I caught the highlights on The Score this morning.

What a beauty!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My penis moved when I saw Carey Price give the trainer his two teeth with an almost expressionless look on his face, then go back to his net and make two awesome saves on the penalty kill. I didn't see it live but I caught the highlights on The Score this morning.

Fixed. :p

We all know who you are Mont, you get off on these things!

Solo

WhiteCrazy_zps1a0a500c.gif

I LOVE IT. I FUCKING LOVE IT!

White was on fire last night. Look at DD's face. He's like an 8 year old child in awe of hearing a 12 year old swearing.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
LEAFS GAME NIGHT WOO!

I'll be out all day for a bachelor party but we made sure to make thing to have some steaks while watching the game.

Cake Boss

Banned
Maclean is the clown who went fishing with his initial remark. Thanks for firing the Habs up, Paul.

Just like the fanbase you would have gotten riled up if Maclean farted in front of a french reporter.

Total exaggeration by the club and their fans.So fucking sensitive over everything. I guess it worked for you guys.

The other day the sky was falling in Montreal and now WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE STANLEY CUP, after 2 games.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wat?

I'm nervous about tonight. Go Leafs!

Excitement sorry.

We're going to the Jays game to watch them lose in box seats, then we're going to hit up a restaurant for some food and watch the game, then head back for some private dancers.

Solo

Just like the fanbase you would have gotten riled up if Maclean farted in front of a french reporter.

Total exaggeration by the club and their fans.So fucking sensitive over everything. I guess it worked for you guys.

The other day the sky was falling in Montreal and now WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE STANLEY CUP, after 2 games.

lol you are the saltiest, CakeBaby. Stay frosty.

Cake Boss

Banned
lol you are the saltiest, CakeBaby. Stay frosty.

Ok there Tabris, when you got shit to say, everyone is salty?

So if my comment was posted after my team won, would it be considered salty or just a comment?

So in here, if your team is losing or just lost, everything you say is salty, but if they win its just a regular ass comment.

dem

Could you guys overuse salty some more? There might be an ounce of funny left in that joke. Can't stop now!

Wings vs Ducks at the Joe today, ready for more of that salt about the refs being thrown around tonight!

So I wonder how big of a lead Detroit will blow today? None, 1, 2, 5? You never know!

Osorio

I knew the Isles could do it. Now that they have one in the bag, with a comeback, with Crosby back, I expect it to be a good series.

Mr.Green

You say that like it's a bad thing.

By the way, I went through all the posts I missed last night. I'm fucking dehydrated but man it was just delicious.

No Eller, no Patches no Gio. 3-1 win, Carey Price 1st star, White trolls Karlsson. Perfect. Just perfect.

Not quite what you girls had in mind eh?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I kinda half hope gardiner gets another chance tonight and he has lost his jitters which has been wrecking his game

Cake Boss

Banned

By the way, I went through all the posts I missed last night. I'm fucking dehydrdeman it was just delicious.

No Eller, no Patches no Gio. 3-1 win, Carey Price 1st star, White trolls Karlsson. Perfect. Just perfect.

WOW GIRLS HERP DERP HERP DERP.

Calling us girls now, what an insult, must have went to the same school of insults as Prust, whats next call me a doodo head?

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom

By the way, I went through all the posts I missed last night. I'm fucking dehydrated but man it was just delicious.

Really?

Mr.Green

cube posted it yesterday.

Yeah I know... I quoted his post. It's just that there were no reactions.

WOW GIRLS HERP DERP HERP DERP.

Calling us girls now, what an insult, must have went to the same school of insults as Prust, whats next call me a doodo head?

You fucks would have been better right? Damn. I wanted to write fucks but I thought it was a bit much.

Give me a chance sweet cheeks. English isn't my first language. I'll try to do better next time, doodo head.

Montresor

This thread needs to get cleaned up. No offense to the rest of this community. The back-and-forth personal insults are getting extreme. I'm guilty of this too sometimes.

I'm amazed that Leafs fans didn't take any abuse from Boston-gaf after Wednesday night's beatdown. Toronto got dominated but there wasn't a lot of smug trash talking from Boston fans in this thread.

bremon

This thread needs to get cleaned up. No offense to the rest of this community. The back-and-forth personal insults are getting extreme. I'm guilty of this too sometimes.
Seems like this thread will clean itself out... in a few more nights quite a few of us will be exiled to the off-season OT.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I'm amazed that Leafs fans didn't take any abuse from Boston-gaf after Wednesday night's beatdown. Toronto got dominated but there wasn't a lot of smug trash talking from Boston fans in this thread.

It's fine.

It's just healthy conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom