• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
WOW GIRLS HERP DERP HERP DERP.

Calling us girls now, what an insult, must have went to the same school of insults as Prust, whats next call me a doodo head?

They both went to the same school as Mr. Tampon joke I guess.

Damn last night was awesome, I don't want to say Stanley Cup, but...

ShaneB

I fell asleep last night during the Canucks game when they were up 2-1. I woke up earlier this morning and see the headline that they need scoring help... and then realize they loss the game last night. God dammit. :( The other results from last night made me happy at least.

Let's go Caps! Why must the game be at 12:30 :( I wanted to relax outside on the balcony and just read :(

Cake Boss

Banned
Sens fans shot first.

I'm a good ol' Ontario boy.

They drew first blood, not me.

firstblood_l.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Good day to you, NHL-GAF.

New look for the bottom 6 today. The new lines with the returning players:

Hagelin-Stepan-Callahan
Zuccarello-Richards-Nash
Pyatt-Brassard-Dorsett
Powe-Boyle-Asham

McDonagh-Girardi
Del Zotto-Stralman
Moore-Eminger

Lundqvist

Super psyched to see Dorsett in action.

A little disappointed to see Kreider out. I thought he was really good in the little playing time he got in game 1, and he was the first star in one or two games of last year's series with the Caps. This third line looks way more physical now, though.

Guess we'll be seeing Clowe in Game 3. I wonder who comes out to get him in.

Acid08

Banned
:lol as soon as Habs fans wake up this thread turns to garbage with dudes shitting in their hands and flinging it at each other. You're all covered in shit.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't know why people are surprised about all the salt in here considering the Habs best forward of the last 6 weeks was left in a pool of his own blood....it would have been the same had Kadri, Toews, or one of the Sedins were subject to the same thing.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Big test in this game is how physical those third and fourth lines can be, how much Dorsett can handle coming back from a broken clavicle.

If we can take the fight to the Caps, Hank plays solid in net, and we stay out of the box, we should win this game. The formula is that simple. Just a matter of executing. We didn't really accomplish any of those things in game 1.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Boyle actually hanging out in the front of the net? What a novel concept.

Really great pressure so far. Keep it up, boys!

Cake Boss

Banned
And we're the ones slinging shit?

When the thread goes horribly wrong and you're in doubt, blame Cake Boss.

Don't start shit you cant finish.

You had a free pass on game 1 where you can talk shit about the other team with no one saying anything back, must have felt good right, like you were at the Habs HFBoards site.

Now I am here, you wanted this right?

Mr.Green

Don't start shit you cant finish.

You had a free pass on game 1 where you can talk shit about the other team with no one saying anything back, must have felt good right, like you were at the Habs HFBoards site.

Now I am here, you wanted this right?

Hell yeah! I missed you in game 1. True story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom