• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I've never believed that Durango will require a constant internet connection to play all games but you have a weird definition of "confirming". ;) Until you see a press release or someone from MS says it on a podium it's just duelling rumours.

Yeah, especially since that email makes it sound like they're only just now telling the Xbox team to make sure it works offline.

I hope someone pops all BGally's chicklets out.

Chris Neil can check to make sure:

tumblr_mm7ipcw8cK1qg71cno1_500.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Detroit lineups for today:

Henrik Zetterberg-Pavel Datsyuk-Mikael Samuelsson

BABCOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Ugh. This makes absolutely ZERO SENSE.

Plus, the Wings had no energy last game and he benches Tootoo again. Brilliant move. Yes, Floaty McSamuelsson will provide the energy we need!

Solo

Oh shit. I just realized that Don Cherry will be lending his "expert analysis" of last's nights brawl on CC.

Holiday

Banned
The Blues need to sit down and watch that Backstrom Geico commercial on loop for about an hour. Maybe they could learn how to hit the net.

calder

White was busy getting his face filled in.

I'd always known Cowen as a tough kid from Sasky but damn that gif is scary impressive. Dude is serious fucking business alright. Big, strong guys who fight angry are the best.

Just looked at wiki, he's still only 22. Off year for him offensively but last year he had some very nice numbers, and he's young enough that his offensive game is sure to improve. He looks basically like what I want out of Trouba in a few years.

Lol I'm looking up his numbers like he's on the market and I'm debating a trade. We'll give you early rights to Hainsey and Antropov! And Burmistrov! Hang on I'm sure we have *something* here worth trading for... shit.

Cat Party

Enough about Habs-Sens already. Whoever wins is just going to get stretched out in the second round. This is a sideshow of a series. Just like Pens-Flyers last year.

Montresor

Enough about Habs-Sens already. Whoever wins is just going to get stretched out in the second round. This is a sideshow of a series. Just like Pens-Flyers last year.

The Sens might get stretched in the second round. But the Habs and their #2 seed will ensure they get a more favourable match-up should they advance. Ottawa is basically guaranteed to face Pittsburgh if they go to the 2nd round. Montreal could face any of Washington, Boston, or Toronto (assuming a Pittsburgh 1st round victory).

Solo

You do realize that the Habs would likely play the Caps, right? As good as they've been, I think Montreal is equipped to beat them.

Ottawa will have it tougher though with the Pens.

Solo

I feel like anything could be possible if the Habs can make it out of Round 1. They'd probably get the Caps and then the Pens or Bruins, all of which we probably match up better with than the Sens.

Have to beat Ottawa though, which is a tall order.

calder

168045964.jpg

That guy's going to sleep like that Leafs fan sucker punched at TD Garden while walking out of game 2. That mask is good, but the mask plus the helmet is fucking gold.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I just spent most of my lunchtime reading up for today's matchup.

I am now far too hyped and wish my work day was over already!

Solo

I don't suppose there is any chance wed can lure Clarkson to Montreal this summer, but that's a player I'd love in a Habs uni next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom