• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
I'd always known Cowen as a tough kid from Sasky but damn that gif is scary impressive. Dude is serious fucking business alright. Big, strong guys who fight angry are the best.

Just looked at wiki, he's still only 22. Off year for him offensively but last year he had some very nice numbers, and he's young enough that his offensive game is sure to improve. He looks basically like what I want out of Trouba in a few years.

Lol I'm looking up his numbers like he's on the market and I'm debating a trade. We'll give you early rights to Hainsey and Antropov! And Burmistrov! Hang on I'm sure we have *something* here worth trading for... shit.

Probably had to do with him out for the whole season with the hip surgery.

I like that Kane guy, we'll throw in Winnipeg hero Mark Stone :p

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I don't suppose there is any chance wed can lure Clarkson to Montreal this summer, but that's a player I'd love in a Habs uni next season.

Leafs will probably overpay for him, but I'd love him too. Can't be any less consistent than anyone else in our top 6.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
McKenzie is hyping up a Marc Staal return tonight.

I don't know. Seems like a big risk if it does happen. I mean, it would be a HUGE boost for the team's morale, and they would be really amped up to have Marc back, but he's still dealing with reduced vision in his right eye and has been practicing for weeks to try to adjust to it. I don't know if putting him into a must win game against Alex Ovechkin is really the right idea.

Bourque sure loves his elbow.

Nicklas+B%C3%A4ckstr%C3%B6m

Kinda weird that Shanahan is ignoring someone who blatantly skates around throwing elbows to the head.

calder

Probably had to do with him out for the whole season with the hip surgery.

I like that Kane guy, we'll throw in Winnipeg hero Mark Stone :p

Oh man, the thought of what Kane could do with a good center is giving me the vapours. Spezza is back 100% next training camp right? The stone-fisted, slow-ass, talentless humps we had center Kane's line this year make me sick.

Kane would get 40-50 goals easy if he was on the Sens next year, but what the hell let's make this trade. But keep Stone, send us, I dunno, Zibanejad or Silfverberg instead. ;)

lupinko

McKenzie is hyping up a Marc Staal return tonight.

I don't know. Seems like a big risk if it does happen. I mean, it would be a HUGE boost for the team's morale, and they would be really amped up to have Marc back, but he's still dealing with reduced vision in his right eye and has been practicing for weeks to try to adjust to it. I don't know if putting him into a must win game against Alex Ovechkin is really the right idea.

McKenzie also hyped up Jamie Lundmark, and where did that go.

Ok not really anything, it's just him about hyping up random people.

Acid08

Banned
Cannot fucking believe that Bourque isn't getting a suspension. This league is a fucking joke with its inconsistency. Habs getting away with one. Canada :lol

Also hey Nucks fans, do you know what happened last time we went up 3-0? Ask Wings fans. TMac is saying he's going to remind them of that, good. Keep them grounded, keep the foot on the gas.

Cake Boss

Banned
Oh man, the thought of what Kane could do with a good center is giving me the vapours. Spezza is back 100% next training camp right? The stone-fisted, slow-ass, talentless humps we had center Kane's line this year make me sick.

Kane would get 40-50 goals easy if he was on the Sens next year, but what the hell let's make this trade. But keep Stone, send us, I dunno, Zibanejad or Silfverberg instead. ;)

We'll give you silfver, hes become a depressed loner lately.

1f1tJ6v.gif

UberTag

Cannot fucking believe that Bourque isn't getting a suspension. This league is a fucking joke with its inconsistency. Habs getting away with one. Canada :lol
Dude, hockey ratings go down when the Habs aren't playing. Can't have that.

Also hey Nucks fans, do you know what happened last time we went up 3-0? Ask Wings fans. TMac is saying he's going to remind them of that, good. Keep them grounded, keep the foot on the gas.

Does it surprise you?

Sanjuro

What is the difference between the Montreal Canadiens and the Eastern Conference All-Star team?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KezvwARhBIc#t=85s

ShaneB

It's actually a road hockey game in the parking lot.

Bah, this was going to be my joke! :p

edit: and yes, I would love a "new retro" nhl game, on pc, with online play :( I know there are modded roms and they're fun, but they're not exactly easy to update and maintain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom