• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
Just finished the playoff preview podcast.

Really good job on the editing for this one.

I think we share the same issue where we seem to cut ourselves off before we finish our sentences. Marvie was telling me about it after recording the first one, and I noticed it happening with your mic specifically.

Socreges

Banned
Zach Parise-Mikko Koivu-Charlie Coyle
Jason Zucker-Matt Cullen-Devin Setoguchi
Pierre-Marc Bouchard-Kyle Brodziak-Jason Pominville
Mike Rupp-Torrey Mitchell-Cal Clutterbuck

Are you telling me this is not a good forward lineup?
It's good. Not among the best. Seriously lacking in top centers. Really balanced lines, though, but you'd expect that since the Wild spend to the cap.

Vman

It's good. Not among the best. Seriously lacking in top centers. Really balanced lines, though, but you'd expect that since the Wild spend to the cap.

I would normally agree that Cullen is not ideal but he is having a career year and Brodziak scored 22 goals last year as a 3C but has had a rough year. I just hope Cullen can keep up his steller play.

I'm too lazy to find it on my iPad but I loved the Sam Roberts "Detroit 67" intro the most even as a team specific one. Really helps that it's such a great song of course, and that the Wings have so much history that the clips of the team and city are crazily impressive.

This one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6xep5mLdA8

Can't fucking wait to see the Leafs/Bruins intro on Wednesday

This one is really well done, California Dreaming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOAwDwB22ls&list=PL5693E0E71BB10591&shuffle=11583

Quick

Banned
Can't fucking wait to see the Leafs/Bruins intro on Wednesday

ih6L0uheUAAjA.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
I think we share the same issue where we seem to cut ourselves off before we finish our sentences. Marvie was telling me about it after recording the first one, and I noticed it happening with your mic specifically.

I mentioned it to him several times. Eventually I just gave up. :lol

Days spent in the AHL of Players who were on NHL starting rosters to start the season:
Connolly, 99
Boucher, 72
McCormick, 66
DiPietro, 64
Pardy, 57
Olesz, 45
Montador, 45
Eager, 44
Komisarek, 48

Clydefrog

finally snapped a 6-game losing streak on our monday night team. 7-3. some guy got really upset at a too many men penalty; he told the refs to outright fuck off, tossed and broke his stick in their faces and skated away. i don't think he'll be coming back.

CCF23

Anyone else in a playoff pool? Drafted mine tonight. Wanted to go Hawks heavy, but only ended up with Kane, Sharp, Saad, and Bolland (I know he's hurt but he should be back soon, right?)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
:lol Yip didn't even make it to round 2 for the EA NHL Cover Vote. So much for THAT undertaking.

Solo

So.....uhhhhh.....Habs prospect/D-man Nathan Beaulieu and his father (coach of the Sarnia Sting) might be facing assault charges for a "dust up" this weekend.

Solo

I need to get 1993 Habs avatar.

Mr. Green has PATRICK ROY, Razor has VINCENT DAMPHOUSSE, and I have GUY CARBONNEAU/KIRK MULLER, but all of:

BRIAN BELLOWS
JOHN LECLAIR
ERIC DESJARDINS
MIKE KEANE
DENIS SAVARD
MATHIEU SCHNEIDER
etc.

Are available! Go go go!

Solo

Man those 1993 Habs were sick.

Damphousse - 84gp 39g 58a 97pts 1.15ppg
Muller - 80gp 37g 57a 94pts 1.18ppg
Bellows - 82gp 40g 48a 88pts 1.07ppg
LeBeau - 71gp 31g 49a 80pts 1.13ppg

Jesus I'd kill to have ONE point-per-game player now, let alone 4!

Solo

I cant imagine Leclair as anything other then a Flyer.

As a Habs fan......neither can I. One of, if not the worst trade in Habs' modern history. My god Habs management was atrocious for a decade from like 1994-2004. Soooooooooo many awful trades in that time that set our franchise back many years. Some of the teams and players we iced in that time were downright embarassing.

EDIT: 2nd worst, Roy trade is the worst in franchise history.

Montresor

Is there any way to watch Minnesota vs Chicago and LA vs St. Louis at the same time in Ontario with a Rogers package? They're both on at the same time and I want to flip back and forth between them.

My channel 6 (the standard CBC channel) is playing Minnesota vs Chicago at 8pm.

What's the right timeshifting channel to catch the Kings-Blues series?

ShaneB

I believe all the games that CBC carry will be available to stream from their website. So you can watch 1 on tv, while the other streams online.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
New Rangers power play units.

PP1: Nash, Stepan, Callahan, Richards, Girardi
PP2: Zuccarello, Brassard, Pyatt, Moore, Del Zotto

55lwmK9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom