• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
I love how CBC, right across the river from Detroit, would rather show a Blues/Kings series over basically their hometown team. This company should be brought upon a firing line and shot.

i9CDeOsUCsnB6.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Refs making up for the game the other night.

vilmer_

Guys CBC is showing some Friedman asshole, why do I have to tune in to TSN for a fucking Wings game.

Edit - Where's Mickey Redmond

Quick

Banned
Guys CBC is showing some Friedman asshole, why do I have to tune in to TSN for a fucking Wings game.

TSN because they got the broadcast schedule instead of CBC. That's not so difficult to decipher.

Do you not get FS Detroit or NBC Sports Network?

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
I can't even remember the last time the CBC broadcast a Wings game that wasn't late in the playoffs or involving a Canadian team. Outside of social misfits in Southwestern ontario, no one in Canada follows them.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
God I have the worst feeling that Detroit is gonna try to get too fancy ONE time and get caught pinching will lead to a breakaway goal for the Ducks.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
So I guess the secret is to have our 3rd line out all the time in OT. Wow, that was a great game, jesus. I'm about to have a heart attack.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That's why Nyquist should be on the top line. What hustle.

pringles

That's why Nyquist should be on the top line. What hustle.
Nyquist is money in OT!!!

Babcock with the nice coaching decision also to put his confidence in the rookies! Best coach in the league right there!!

We deserved that game for sure. What a game.

Plinko

Nyquist is money in OT!!!

Babcock with the nice coaching decision also to put his confidence in the rookies! Best coach in the league right there!!

We deserved that game for sure. What a game.

I was impressed by Andersson as well. He played a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom