• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG Wings.

Shitty end after managing to hold on, but good comeback and determination from the Wings.

loooool best coach in the league cause he played his rookies? Really?

cube444

tumblr_inline_mmeowyHrPx1qz4rgp.png

pringles

Chill people! It was a joke. Babcock still sucks. Atleast he played the rookies instead of throwing out some kind of Cleary-Bertuzzi-Samuelsson line like he usually does :lol

...that's...something.

Check our defense though. Smith, Lashoff, directly responsble for the Anaheim goals. Brunner and Nyquist can both be defensive liabilities. But I like it. I'd rather struggle with young players than struggle with old, over the hill players.

Tabris

The difference is we get paid a lot more, and get 4 weeks leave annually as standard.

Vancouver - $61k average
Sydney - $69k average

Not a lot more. I'm not sure your situation with purchasing goods created outside AUS, but it used to be pretty high - at least in consumer electronics.

Looking on some australian websites, the prices are still insane for video games.

So cost of living must be more when you live in somewhere like Sydney if you are an active consumer.

Vancouver - $61k average
Sydney - $69k average

Not a lot more. I'm not sure your situation with purchasing goods created outside AUS, but it used to be pretty high - at least in consumer electronics.

Looking on some australian websites, the prices are still insane for video games.

So cost of living must be more when you live in somewhere like Sydney if you are an active consumer.

I've seen some crazy in the monthly pick up threads, but I'm not really sure about 8k crazy.

Acid08

Banned
You're thinking Henrik Sedin.

Also I was talking about all our teams. Whitecaps and Lions included. They need more active positive fans.
Actually I'm not because Henrik didn't injure anyone. Bieksa actually did intentionally injure Havlat in Game 1 and he still isn't back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom