• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we'll have either San Jose or Detroit in round two.

1226036-bueno_excelente_signature.jpg

Quick

Banned
Oh I mean for the upcoming ones, not this one. Great work on the gif, it's genius. The overlapping might be too big of bitch for the little pay off it'll have

Lamaroo had the idea. I merely executed.

The overlapping screwed up the end, where the Sharks logo went from the model to attached to Moe and the Canucks one. Yeah, I'm gonna leave that off.

I've been to tens of games at the Bell Centre, and I've never been there when they booed an anthem. I know they did it a couple of years ago, maybe a couple times, but it's not something we do often.

But it's ok, hate on us all you will. It's not like Tampa is a real franchise anyways..

Last Habs cup: 1993
Last Lightning cup: 2004

Hmmm.

UberTag

I'm just saying, nobody cares about them. There's more Habs fans in those stands than Lightning fans. Nobody cares about those Florida teams.

Always on the verge of being bankrupt or something.
You'll care about them next season when they're in your division and costing you a playoff spot.

Socreges

Banned
:lol seriously? You're going to blame me for all the stanchion shit over the past two years? We lost Game 5 because of the stanchion. The series was lost because you were better, as I'm sure I've said before. Keep up the bitter shit though.
Ahhhhhhh, ok. When you said "I've put up with stanchions for the last two years." you meant that WE have been bringing it up. I thought you meant that you'd be seeing it in your dreams or something, which is actually always the impression you gave me.

Acid08 said:
And yeah, it does make up for 2011. It's out first sweep EVER.

Whatever man. Your team played well in 3 of those 4 games. I'm going to be happy that we swept you. I'm happy that Bieksa and Burrows get another taste of disappointment.
And... that's fine. What would I care? You say "I'm going to be happy" but the only reason I've replied to you is for "SOCREGES I BET YOU'RE BITTER AS FUCK" out of no where and then "Fuck off". I expect you to be happy. But you seem to be really, really bitter still.

Stammer91

Neo Member
I've been to tens of games at the Bell Centre, and I've never been there when they booed an anthem. I know they did it a couple of years ago, maybe a couple times, but it's not something we do often.

But it's ok, hate on us all you will. It's not like Tampa is a real franchise anyways..

Whoa, bully :( How dare you talk to me that way.

Oh wait, I forgot that the 'not a real franchise' comment doesn't bother me anymore. More Cups than other 'real' franchises.

Nice justification though. "They only did it a few times, no biggie." I think the Habs fans bitter attitude is because they know they can't buy out whole junior leagues to get their future stars. Your team has faded into the same fog of irrelevance as pretty much any other team and it bothers you guys quite a bit, doesn't it?

Glad to hear about your extensive experience at Habs games though. Tens of games is quite a feat.

It was nice chatting with you buddy :) Loving watching Honey Badger trolling the shit out of you

Samyy

We'll all get eliminated in the end, right? I mean the Leafs aren't going to win the Cup this year.

Yea but there were zero expectations for me and many of Habs fans I know were already playing out second round scenarios going into the playoffs, perhaps not people in this thread though.

UberTag

Oh wait, I forgot that the 'not a real franchise' comment doesn't bother me anymore. More Cups than other 'real' franchises.
It's easy to rack up Cup wins when there are only 5 other teams in the league.
Even the Leafs were stockpiling them back then.

Acid08

Banned
Ahhhhhhh, ok. When you said "I've put up with stanchions for the last two years." you meant that WE have been bringing it up. I thought you meant that you'd be seeing it in your dreams or something, which is actually always the impression you gave me.

And... that's fine. What would I care? You say "I'm going to be happy" but the only reason I've replied to you is for "SOCREGES I BET YOU'RE BITTER AS FUCK" out of no where and then "Fuck off". I expect you to be happy. But you seem to be really, really bitter still.

I'm just poking fun at you. The same excuse you use whenever someone is bitter about a post you make.

JUST HAVIN' A LAUGH SOC

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey, I still like you anyways.

You guys are really this serious all the time?

Even if you were trying to be funny, there are certain things I have absolutely no tolerance for. Making fun of Mental Health, Depression and Suicide is one of them.

So as far as I'm concerned, you deserve every little piece of shit flying towards you.

Even if you were trying to be funny, there are certain things I have absolutely no tolerance for. Making fun of Mental Health, Depression and Suicide is one of them.

So as far as I'm concerned, you deserve every little piece of shit flying towards you.
Dude, I wasn't trying to be funny. I was 'acting' the way that stupid Hunter S Thompson dude was acting. It was SARCASM to make fun of another person saying that hockey was 'pussifying' itself.

If you read the whole page, perhaps you'd get this. I was actually DEFENDING your point.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This is a stupid statement. Tell me a team that has fully blown up successfully in the last 5 years. A full blowup means getting rid of your core players.

Columbus nearly made the playoffs after trading Nash. That kinda counts.

Dude, I wasn't trying to be funny. I was 'acting' the way that stupid Hunter S Thompson dude was acting. It was SARCASM to make fun of another person saying that hockey was 'pussifying' itself.

If you read the whole page, perhaps you'd get this. I was actually DEFENDING your point.

I read it, you were trying to be funny with sarcasm. I don't tolerate that any more, if it goes on the topic of what I mentioned before.

Quick

Banned
I like how everyone's sucking off Bish in the thread he made in the OT, and they have no idea what he's upset about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom