• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
iJaI2AHykpZcR.gif

Me too :(.

UberTag

On the bright side all of Canucks-GAF gets to shave again.
They won't have to deal with the weeks of itchiness that will irritate those who are left.

For everyone else, if your team makes the finals you'll be looking at roughly NINE TIMES your current growth when all is said and done.

Tabris

When it's deserved and provoked, as judged by a group of peers. We are the jury. We have deemed your behaviour to be provocative and name you a troll. If you want our behaviour to change, you first need to change yours. We are society here.

Okay, how about this. We'll all try and treat you "normally", and we'll point it out to you next time if your post becomes annoying. If it doesn't happen - good job! If it does (and I fear it will) - we'll point it out. I'm not in the mood for back-searching.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic on the first post. The answer should be never in my opinion. We need to get past this. "I disagree with you. I think you're trying to bait me and I don't want to participate". That should be where we're at.

If you've noticed, I hadn't responded to wsox since putting him on ignore a couple months ago as I felt that way and was insulting him. I should do the same for Marvie and Dastardly but I was hoping they would relax.

And this was my point? It's the fact my posts annoy you that you justify it. I mean sure, mention what posts you find annoying, and I'll try to mellow that kind of post out for people like you who seem really nice.

Socreges

Banned
The irony of having this deep, penetrating discussion about Tabris is that the Canucks season just ended. Add that to a Canucks team that's likely on the decline and we won't be seeing much Tubris in the future.

Stammer91

Neo Member
The irony of having this deep, penetrating discussion about Tabris is that the Canucks season just ended. Add that to a Canucks team that's likely on the decline and we won't be seeing much Tubris in the future.

At least you had playoff hockey. My playoffs came with the lottery draft :(

Tabris

Why do you think that? I was following and cheering on the team when no one believed in them and the Sedins (back when they missed the playoffs in 07), and I'm cheering them on when no one believes in them and the Sedins now.

I believe in them and the team. If they continue losing like this or worse, then I believe they will mentor a great next generation.

I won't be happy if they get rid of the Sedins though. That would be a huge mistake akin to getting rid of Trevor of Linden.

Acid08

Banned
You'd think the first image on NHL.com would be the game where the first playoff team advanced to the second round. But it's the Pittsburgh game :lol

Quick

Banned
Yeah, read, still don't understand what you mean. I'm being 100% honest here. I don't know what I post that is personal shit talking except what I already mentioned.

Absolutely not.

The difference between that annoying kid in class and you is that annoying kid has to be there, and he may or may not know why he's being bullied. You? You know exactly what you're doing when you post. When you get called out, you cry foul.

Half the posts you make are intended to bait people. Unfortunately, people here still pay attention to you. You know this, you revel in this, you continue to do this. If you're so hurt from all the attention you're whoring, your option is plain and simple: you can close that web browser or click on another thread.

If we're going by school kid comparisons, you're the kid who talks a lot of shit, but calls for a teacher when people bite back.

You're fucking Randall from Recess. Everyone hates him, and there's a reason for that. When people do shit to him, he calls out to Miss Finster. People bite on your bullshit, you immediately play the victim card. You go away and come back to do it again. The cycle never stops.

227px-Randall_Fifth_Grade.jpg

I'm sorry if this thread's become acidic to you, but it's not like it came out of nowhere. You've been digging your own grave.

No. You're purposely ignoring the point here.

That post I made is a summary of yours. Talking a lot of shit isn't just personally attacking people, it's the bullshit you post in general. You give people the material that they hammer on you.

Stop doing that. Be a better poster.

The unfortunate thing is, the amount of bad feelings people have on you here are difficult to absolve. It may not be repairable at this point if you continue to remain being Randall from Recess.

Marvie_3

Banned

That post I made is a summary of yours. Talking a lot of shit isn't just personally attacking people, it's the bullshit you post in general. You give people the material that they hammer on you.

Stop doing that. Be a better poster.

The unfortunate thing is, the amount of bad feelings people have on you here are difficult to absolve. It may not be repairable at this point if you continue to remain being Randall from Recess.

who?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If Bo and NetMapel are both female, adding to Leeness, does CanucksGAF have more female members than all other teams combined?

Socreges

Banned
Why do you think that? I was following and cheering on the team when no one believed in them and the Sedins (back when they missed the playoffs in 07), and I'm cheering them on when no one believes in them and the Sedins now.

I believe in them and the team. If they continue losing like this or worse, then I believe they will mentor a great next generation.

I won't be happy if they get rid of the Sedins though. That would be a huge mistake akin to getting rid of Trevor of Linden.
Tubris = Tabris + hubris

I think you'll stick around, but you'll post less since your obnoxious schtick will be toothless.

Heretic

I don't know if you're being sarcastic on the first post. The answer should be never in my opinion. We need to get past this. "I disagree with you. I think you're trying to bait me and I don't want to participate". That should be where we're at.

If you've noticed, I hadn't responded to wsox since putting him on ignore a couple months ago as I felt that way and was insulting him. I should do the same for Marvie and Dastardly but I was hoping they would relax.

And this was my point? It's the fact my posts annoy you that you justify it. I mean sure, mention what posts you find annoying, and I'll try to mellow that kind of post out for people like you who seem really nice.
Destiny? Annoying. Tabris guarantee? Annoying. Giant images of 1/16, 2/16, 3/16, etc.? Annoying.

You know for a fact that these things annoy us yet you still do them. Like someone mentioned earlier, you love doing this.

Tabris

Once again, not purposely ignoring and don't know what you mean by the shit talk I post in general. If it's about posting about thinking my team is going to win the SC every year, that's just what I think / believe and will always support that. I'm not humble and I can understand the dislike for arrogance. Based on what Heretic just said above, that's it. Until I stop thinking my team is awesome, I won't stop posting about how I think my team is awesome. A lot of things mentioned haven't posted since 2011 also so those are obviously set in stone in people's opinions.

Don't think it justifies Marvie and Dastardly though in calling someone a c**t, a re****, or an abortion, and that's where we'll have to disagree.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't think Bo is female. But either way it's nice to see him/her posting again (on the saddest of days).

I just went with Bo's tag, which has a "her" in it. So I assumed. And was proven right, after all. I didn't know NetMapel was female either until Bo said "sister" a couple posts above.

I don't think any of the other teams have any female fans on GAF, except when Forza is pretending to be a girl.

I think there was a Flyers fan that I remember. But yeah, can't remember many more off the top of my head, I thought I might remember CanucksGAF members better due to homerism though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom