• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I disagree, they like me a lot.

Guys are always patting my bald head for luck, pinching my belly to hear my girlish laugh.

lennypunch.jpg

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
HAHAHA HOLY SHIT that was good, Blunden was walking back to the locker room and Geoff Molson was there, tried to do a fistbump, and Blunded just walked into him straight without even trying to lift his arm. Literally "fuck off". The expression on Molson's face was gold. Someone needs to gif that:)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yeah but aren't you a Browns fan or something?

That has nothign to do with this!

Honestly in any sports thread people asking "who the hell are you?" is typical. Just bear with it for a day or ignore it and people won't even bother bringing it up again.

People get too hurt by it for some reason. Being a sports fan is all about shitting on other people for what team they love.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
HAHAHA HOLY SHIT that was good, Blunden was walking back to the locker room and Geoff Molson was there, tried to do a fistbump, and Blunded just walked into him straight without even trying to lift his arm. Literally "fuck off". The expression on Molson's face was gold. Someone needs to gif that:)

Missed it :(

C Jones

That has nothign to do with this!

Honestly in any sports thread people asking "who the hell are you?" is typical. Just bear with it for a day or ignore it and people won't even bother bringing it up again.

People get too hurt by it for some reason. Being a sports fan is all about shitting on other people for what team they love.
:lol :lol :lol

UberTag

Being a sports fan is all about shitting on other people for what team they love.
Well, there IS more to it than that but being a fan of Toronto franchises and the Cleveland Browns, you really wouldn't have any experience with any of the other stuff.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
GG Sens GAF, we had some good salt going back and forth for a while there. Habs stole all my enthusiasm though.

Hope Karlsson doesn't fuck up his achilles, need more defencemen like that in the league.

Bring on the gif, Quick.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's kind of hilarious (in the "I'd laugh if I didn't want to cry" sense) that after having their healthiest regular season in YEARS (pretty sure we led the NHL in man games lost to injury each of the past 3 seasons), the injury bug hits us with a sledgehammer in round 1.
Heart breaking, the Eller hit changed everything.

Lol Subban roughing

Mad that he's getting paid less than Karlsson
I bet he's mad he outplayed Karlsson by a mile in the series, and will get paid more this off season.

GG Sens, can't wait to watch the Pens dismantle you.

GGs Sens.

edit: feel bad for Budaj, ridiculous situation for him
Yep, I don't blame him at all, what a impossible situation to be put into.

from 15th to 2nd, I'll take it. Time for Bergevin to use his charming good looks to fleece some bastards in the off season.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Heart breaking, the Eller hit changed everything.

I bet he's mad he outplayed Karlsson by a mile in the series, and will get paid more this off season.

GG Sens, can't wait to watch the Pens dismantle you.

Yep, I don't blame him at all, what a impossible situation to be put into.

from 15th to 2nd, I'll take it. Time for Bergevin to use his charming good looks to fleece some bastards in the off season.

I can feel dat salt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom