• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Alright, way to go Leafs-Gaf!!!

I'm actually a big Bruins supporter, but I love a good competitive series, and as a fan of a tortured franchise, I really want the Leafs and their fans to find some solace. Here's hoping they come out strong on Sunday!

And yeah, I just got home from a night of softball with coworkers and many beers after a nice victory.

Today is Saturday, today is my 29th birthday. My Islanders face elimination. I'll be out for a delicious steak dinner including an awesome scotch tasting with my lovely gf (who will soon be my fiancee) during the 3rd period of this game. Pray for me. Please let my boys win. I'll come post on Sunday, hopefully with great tidings. I'm super stoked for what will be a great birthday, please root for my beloved Isles to keep spirits high so I dont have to sit through dinner pretending not to be super upset.

Love always,
Your slightly tipsy pal, TeethMummy

I'm actually a big Bruins supporter, but I love a good competitive series, and as a fan of a tortured franchise, I really want the Leafs and their fans to find some solace. Here's hoping they come out strong on Sunday!

And yeah, I just got home from a night of softball with coworkers and many beers after a nice victory.

Today is Saturday, today is my 29th birthday. My Islanders face elimination. I'll be out for a delicious steak dinner including an awesome scotch tasting with my lovely gf (who will soon be my fiancee) during the 3rd period of this game. Pray for me. Please let my boys win. I'll come post on Sunday, hopefully with great tidings. I'm super stoked for what will be a great birthday, please root for my beloved Isles to keep spirits high so I dont have to sit through dinner pretending not to be super upset.

Love always,

Happy birthday, bro.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Love always,

... Pray for you because you'll be proposing to her during the game or pray that they'll win? Or both? Anyway, happy birthday. :D

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
... Pray for you because you'll be proposing to her during the game or pray that they'll win? Or both? Anyway, happy birthday. :D

Proposal is still a few months away, but its coming, she's the best. Got too personal in that last post, just a bit drunk and excited/nervous for the game tomorrow. Pray for my tortured Isles. I dont know if I can handle a birthday loss!

And thanks.

Love always,

We are pulling for you. Enjoy the steak dinner and get hammered on the scotch.

Also, happy birthday!

Marvie_3

Banned
Was gone so I missed the end of the LA/STL game so I'm late posting this.

j2dSuHRMtnimy.jpg

Join the dark side (Though I'm in a double w/ econ)

iblJXpHoWLgXzo.gif

MacAttack

Love always,

536-preview-3df9f35.gif

*LET'S GO ISLANDERS!*

Heretic

Love always,

Happy Birthday and congrats!

*cough*don't do it*cough*

Sorry, got something in my throat.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers face elimination and my registry somehow corrupts itself, bricking my desktop. Super good. Sigh.

Oh well, tomorrow's a day for fixing things.

Smiley90

Wait what are you seeing? I just see the massive dent in his forehead.

I guess I'm not familiar enough with skulls because otherwise it looks normal to me.

Right behind your forehead sit the frontal sinuses. You can see small white spaces between some of the broken bones, its a different compartment than the forehead itself.

Bardia is a resident, from what I remember. It shows. :p

Smiley90

Lol nah just a dental student, not a medical resident or anything :p. Although we do learn about facial fractures. I'm just basing my "diagnosis" on the anatomy of the skull.

Well, I wasn't THAT far off. Kinda. You still had basic anatomy, which not many in here probably had. :p

To be fair, the first time I learned that sinuses were empty was when mine got obstructed on a flight. Worst. Headache. Ever. I am NEVER getting on a plane with obstructed sinuses again. That pressure difference makes your head feel like it's exploding.

So, yeah. Which type of One Piece hentai was it?

ahahahahaha

Bardia, I'm having trouble peeing. What part of my head controls that?

You'll never get into nursing with that attitude.

Time for all of the "Kings fans" to report in!

Dastardly, you either don't make it or play the Queens. Thoughts?

I've been aching for a Kings series for ages to finally cement this rivaly. But right after the Red Wings? Ouch. We would've had one of the hardest postseasons more than anyone else so far if that happens. If SOMEHOW we win Game 7 and SOMEHOW we beat the Kings then we're going to be way too banged up and fatigued to try and handle Chicago the way we have this regular season. We'll barely be able to keep up. We've had the number of the Sharks all season though... But if that translates to the postseason? We'll have to see.

so it's an all-cali semifinal regardless...

*stares at Acid*

*stares at Dastardly/Heretic*

sigh-off-o.gif

Then the Blues lost to a piece of shit. What does that make them?

Classier.

Montresor

Pittsburgh vs NYI is the only game on tonight! The whole of NHL-gaf's spotlight will be shining brightly towards the Pens and Isles. I hope a game seven is forced.

neoemonk

Isles taking the Pens the distance?

Would be glorious.

I have Monday off of work because I'm chaperoning a field trip for my son. I can stay up late for the Wings game on Sunday night yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom