• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Wow he really does have the kind of face you just wanna punch:

7582178976_9dfee57483.jpg

This is the face of a man who has done a LOT of cocaine.

Alucard

Banned
Pittsburgh vs NYI is the only game on tonight! The whole of NHL-gaf's spotlight will be shining brightly towards the Pens and Isles. I hope a game seven is forced.

Isles fans are going to have that building rocking. Gonna be up to the Pens to have ice in their veins and put this sumbitch away for good. No game 7, please. The funeral is today.

So how many of you guys have jobs?

I have a Bachelor or Arts in Telecommunications Media Arts and Technology with a specialization in Game Design....

I work for a very well known Firearm Optics Company as an SAP Engineering Administrator and am in charge of knowing the ins and outs of our inventory management software (SAP). I work with other departments to make sure new product variants are created in the system as well as fixing/answering any questions or problems people may have in other departments since everyone uses and relies on this software all the way from order to cash. Pretty much if someone has a problem in SAP, they ask me for help.

So yeah...... Not even close to what I graduated for.

Also:

YEAH!!!

QgEJR5O.jpg

Razorskin

----- ------
Mark Fraser's CT Scan is fucking scary. Holy shit.

ItGaRZ8.jpg

Medical imaging is getting frightfully advanced.

This is the face of a man who has done a LOT of cocaine.

The famous Ribeiro dive was just withdrawal seizure.

ew.

How many of you guys have jobs in your respective fields of study, would be a better question. :p

-hand up-

Pre-university Chemistry teaching!

I have so much to grade next week.

MacAttack

Pittsburgh vs NYI is the only game on tonight! The whole of NHL-gaf's spotlight will be shining brightly towards the Pens and Isles. I hope a game seven is forced.

I predict a lot of people complaining about the ball-washing that Crosby & Company are going to receive from the broadcast crews.

3965552.jpg

Montresor

I don't care if Mark Fraser never plays another game again.I just want to hear that this guy will heal up and live a normal, healthy rest of his life. Is there any news of permanent damage? Did he receive a concussion? =(

Hopefully every Leaf wears a visor next year. Unlikely though...

That said, I feel great today. Proudly wearing my Leafs jersey in downtown.

ZeroGravity

The only disappointing part of these playoffs so far has been the lack of multi-OT games. They're all ending pretty early into the first one.

Alucard

Banned
I don't care if Mark Fraser never plays another game again.I just want to hear that this guy will heal up and live a normal, healthy rest of his life. Is there any news of permanent damage? Did he receive a concussion? =(

Hopefully every Leaf wears a visor next year. Unlikely though...

That said, I feel great today. Proudly wearing my Leafs jersey in downtown.

All the Habs car flags disappeared in Montreal yesterday. Did something happen I wasn't aware of?

I have a Bachelor or Arts in Telecommunications Media Arts and Technology with a specialization in Game Design....

I work for a very well known Firearm Optics Company as an SAP Engineering Administrator and am in charge of knowing the ins and outs of our inventory management software (SAP). I work with other departments to make sure new product variants are created in the system as well as fixing/answering any questions or problems people may have in other departments since everyone uses and relies on this software all the way from order to cash. Pretty much if someone has a problem in SAP, they ask me for help.

So yeah...... Not even close to what I graduated for.

Also:

YEAH!!!

QgEJR5O.jpg

GUNS GUNS GUNS

Just listened to episode 4 of the podcast... The ending is fantastic.

However though - Howard has bailed the Wings out more than they deserve. The guy can steal a game, and pretty much has from time to time.

God damn, so often I find myself wanting to throw in comments or quips in these podcasts.

I feel it. Except I remember a lot more profanity.

Hitch pretty much alluded to a reevaluation of the homegrown core forwards at the presser. On top of the locker room Halak drama, I'd say Halak, Stewart, Perron, Oshie and Berglund are definitely potential moves. McDonald and Leopold probably walk (Leo hurts, I want that 2nd back). I wouldn't say Backes is untouchable either.

Honestly, the players I see as untouchable after this year are Schwartz, Steen, Petro, JBo, Jackman, Tarasenko (rookie wall) and Allen. Shattenkirk is a maybe if only because a lot of teams seem to want him and that could be our only ticket to a true play making Center.

Just listened to episode 4 of the podcast... The ending is fantastic.

However though - Howard has bailed the Wings out more than they deserve. The guy can steal a game, and pretty much has from time to time.

God damn, so often I find myself wanting to throw in comments or quips in these podcasts

Same, but they're more snarky side comments than constructive discussion

I know how you feel, I just moved as well. A crisp new environment does wonders for the souls. Especially when it's shared with no other people or their fucking cats.

We moved like 5 minutes away, but much less expensive house. Will be very happy to not have such a huge financial burden over my head anymore. Maybe I can get out of this IT hellhole in the next few months.

Double post because editing on a phone is a pain in the ass.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member

[/IMG]

I didn't know SAP was that popular. I worked as an intern for an auto parts manufacturer and that is what we used.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So, yeah. Which type of One Piece hentai was it?
Literally spazzed out and BSOD'd while I was typing something in here. :D

Pretty sure it's some kind of hard drive failure the more I look at it. Gonna do some surgery today.

Also, holy hell at that Mark Fraser pic.

bremon

That CT scan is pretty horrible. Even if he was wearing a visor though, it seems like there would be some real potential of injury still though, no? How much can those visors take?

That CT scan is pretty horrible. Even if he was wearing a visor though, it seems like there would be some real potential of injury still though, no? How much can those visors take?

I'm sure there still would have been an injury involved, but it would have softened the blow of a puck flying at your skull

I didn't know SAP was that popular. I worked as an intern for an auto parts manufacturer and that is what we used.

SAP is huge. Our company just went through a 2 year implementation of the entire SAP ERP platform. It was hellish.

I'm actually a Business Objects Sys Admin (along with SQL Server Reporting Services). SAP bought Business Objects a few years back so I'm pretty well versed in their bullshit.

bremon

I'm sure there still would have been an injury involved, but it would have softened the blow of a puck flying at your skull
Oh of course, I agree with you there. I was just wondering how shatterproof these things are and whether or not a piece of visor may have blinded him or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom