• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing it up on the Internet, man. Relax.

Who are you again? And how old are you? Thanks for generalizing an entire fanbase. I've lived through every playoff disappointment since 1993, and didn't just fade away because of a series loss.

I'm sure he's old enough to remember Uncle Gary gifting you your franchise player.

Marvie_3

Banned

I don't think that's the same guy. The one on GAF still lives with his parents and gets his xbox taken away as punishment.

Wings always get bashed on your podcast. :(

Record it on a Saturday night and I can, Sunday doesn't work because I have to get up for work in the morning.
Switching to saturday nights isnt a problem. Not tonight obviously, but it just seemed like people were more available on sundays so far.

Alucard

Banned
Wings always get bashed on your podcast. :(

Record it on a Saturday night and I can, Sunday doesn't work because I have to get up for work in the morning.

tumblr_maqau1Natz1ru9mav.gif

I don't think that's the same guy. The one on GAF still lives with his parents and gets his xbox taken away as punishment.

Switching to saturday nights isnt a problem. Not tonight obviously, but it just seemed like people were more available on sundays so far.

When you do a Saturday one, I'll hop in for some discussion, maybe an offseason one so I can fantasize on all of the free agents we won't sign and how Holland will bring back old washed up players like Sammy.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maqau1Natz1ru9mav.gif[img][/QUOTE]

Get up 5 in the morning to drive an hour to work, yeah!

When you do a Saturday one, I'll hop in for some discussion, maybe an offseason one so I can fantasize on all of the free agents we won't sign and how Holland will bring back old washed up players like Sammy.

Get up 5 in the morning to drive an hour to work, yeah!

Curious, Arab - do you like your chances against the Hawks or...? Like, is the general feeling over near Detroit that they could do it or no?

Smash88

Banned
And he's a sens fan

Sens vs pens

Destinyyyyyyy

Only one of you can survive

That is actually awesome. There is a doppleganger out there.

Well that guy is going down. Pens in 5 callin' it. I'm hoping for the Pens to bounce back even stronger after this NYI win.

Marvie_3

Banned
We can do a Saturday one whenever. I just need people to speak up and start chiming in if they're interested and when they're available, otherwise we'd just stick to sunday nights. :lol

And he's a sens fan

Sens vs pens

Destinyyyyyyy

Only one of you can survive

Unless it's a murder/suicide.

Curious, Arab - do you like your chances against the Hawks or...? Like, is the general feeling over near Detroit that they could do it or no?

Heck no, we'll lose in 4 or 5. Though almost all of our games against you this year did go to OT/SO, so with that said, they could have a small chance to pull off the upset, but I wouldn't bet on it. We matched up more evenly with the Ducks in all of our matches this year, both teams are almost equal to each other.

GRIP

Just got back from the bar, fucking intense game. Islanders played great throughout the series and made it a lot more tense than people thought it would be after game 1. Hoping the Pens can get their shit together and tighten up for the Sens.

I know the Pens didn't impress with this series, but I still think they are good enough to make it to the finals. I think the Isles were just a really bad match up for them in the first round being a young and fast team. But hey, the Pens still won and are moving on. Senators are playing really well, but I'm pretty confident the Pens can win this series. I think it will go 6 games.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
laugh at this every damn time. just too perfect.

So I've woken up from what can be considered a two day bout with a case of the cakebossed, what did i miss in the hockey world friends, did AV get fired?

No... the quote from Gillis goes something like "we're investigating everything before making a decision"

ShaneB

I'd love to reserve a podcast spot after the playoffs really, since I don't have a specific team affiliation, I'd enjoy being a part of a post playoff lookback or something.

RC

Banned
Ive recently gotten into Louie. Wish I started watching it sooner, it's great.

And that's all I've done today. Another exciting chapter in the Desi diary. Tune in tomorrow to see if I leave the house.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Guys, Guys... What if... what if Philly buys out Bryz. And then Columbus signs him. And Columbus is moving to the East, too, aren't they.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'd love to reserve a podcast spot after the playoffs really, since I don't have a specific team affiliation, I'd enjoy being a part of a post playoff lookback or something.
Noted.

And that's all I've done today. Another exciting chapter in the Desi diary. Tune in tomorrow to see if I leave the house.

Such an amazing show.

Acid08

Banned

I put together two pieces of Ikea furniture today. I have a bookshelf now.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Yes Louie is amazing.

I tried watching Marc Maron's new show Maron, and it just felt like a poor attempt at trying to recreate Louie. At least the episode on youtube did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom