• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
That amount of salt coming from these Sens fans as they realize they are about to face the juggernaut Pens is glorious.

Keep cringing at the fact you are about about to get swept.

And now I remember why I hate Pens fans. Especially cocky bandwagon ones who weren't around to see the "juggernaut Pens" get destroyed by the Flyers last year.

Cake Boss

Banned
Pens/Sens won't be as heated as Habs/Sens. Any storyline will just be created by the media...or by Chris Neil and his dumb antics.

ibhhnnF1FCFoaw.gif

We talking about Neil or Neal, because 1 of them has been suspended by the league while the other hasnt yet. I will let you guess on which.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
It's less Pens-hate (although there's some there) than it is Isles-liking. I'll also be cheering for the Sens against you guys, though. The only way I'd be rooting for the Pens is if they were playing... The Leafs/Bruins/Hawks I suppose.

The only way I'd be rooting for the Pens is if I somehow became brain damaged.

Then I'd fit right in with the rest of the fanbase.

Smash88

Banned
And now I remember why I hate Pens fans. Especially cocky bandwagon ones who weren't around to see the "juggernaut Pens" get destroyed by the Flyers last year.

I was there. I experienced it, it sucked. You move on and keep cheering for your team.

What you want me to start shitting on them? Would that be a better solution? Come on now.

You quoted solo earlier and called him a leaf

He might as well be a Leaf fan.

It's a joke, calm your tits.

That amount of salt coming from these Sens fans as they realize they are about to face the juggernaut Pens is glorious.

Keep cringing at the fact you are about about to get swept.

That juggernaut couldn't sweep the Isles and Nabakov's .700 SV%, I don't think we're worried about being swept.

I was there. I experienced it, it sucked. You move on and keep cheering for your team.

What you want me to start shitting on them? Would that be a better solution? Come on now.

I want you to not pretend like you're better than every other team in the playoffs or at least not be a cocky idiot about it by using huge overstatements like "juggernaut" and expecting a sweep.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The only way I'd be rooting for the Pens is if I somehow became brain damaged.

Then I'd fit right in with the rest of the fanbase.

I won't really be rooting for them. I'd just be less mad about them winning than the other teams I mentioned.

The only teams I can morally justify to myself rooting for left are the Ducks and maybe Sharks. :/ Maybe the Sens... MAYBE.

UberTag

Down to 11 teams remaining.
Just think Toronto... one more win and the Leafs will crack the TOP 10.
You'll be one of the 10 best teams in hockey this year.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'm good thanks - 9 years+ and going strong. Been through the ups and downs, at least I don't take it from behind from MLSE as a Leafs fan anymore.

Have fun with that.

Hasn't been 9 years, though. Looks like about 5, according to my google wizardry.

UberTag

ASTERISK SEASON!
Oh sure... now that your team's eliminated, it's an <air quotes> "asterisk season".
But if your team won the Cup you'd be all like "25 Stanley Cup championships, bitches! That's more than Toronto and Detroit have put together. Nyah nyah!"

Alucard

Banned
Can't wait to see the shitty reaction when you don't make it to the Finals.

I'm playing it up on the Internet, man. Relax.

He won't be here to give a reaction, because like all pens fans, he'll run away with his tail tucked between his legs.

Who are you again? And how old are you? Thanks for generalizing an entire fanbase. I've lived through every playoff disappointment since 1993, and didn't just fade away because of a series loss.

Smash88

Banned
Oh so when Crosby was handed there.

You fit the profile perfectly.

Actually it was slightly before Crosby. I had no idea he would land there, until later.

I was already fed up with the Leafs, and wanted a team that doesn't get royally fucked by management every time.

Pens are an east coast team - I wanted to remain with an east coast team. Mario Lemieux was one of my favourite players growing up. There are numerous other factors, the point is there was a reason and I wasn't wrong in doing so. MLSE has continued to fuck over their fans on a regular basis, whether it's through ticket prices, or GMs or player trades. It's a joke.

Enjoy it.

Do we seriously have to go over this every time?

Hasn't been 9 years, though. Looks like about 5, according to my google wizardry.

Congrats on the google, but I've only been on GAF since 2008. Maybe some common sense would do you good as well.

So, basically when they won the Cup?

Did I ever mention I'm a Kings lifelong?

You too solo. I got accepted in 2008.

You guys are really grasping at straws now.

KaYotiX

Banned

I was, and it was a sad sad day......especially since a few of my friends are FLyers fans. Hard to live through last year lol

Alucard

Banned
P.S. If Marvie doesn't have a full hate-on for me due to photoshops and Tabris-isms anymore, I'd be up for joining in on the podcast one of these days. Maybe not this season, but definitely at some point in the future.

Alucard

Banned
I was, and it was a sad sad day......especially since a few of my friends are FLyers fans. Hard to live through last year lol

Remember those 3-4 weeks last year when Claude Giroux was the best player in the world because Crosby allowed him to be? Good times.

Cake Boss

Banned
Actually it was slightly before Crosby. I had no idea he would land there, until later.

I was already fed up with the Leafs, and wanted a team that doesn't get royally fucked by management every time.

Pens are an east coast team. Mario Lemieux was one of my favourite players growing up. There are numerous other factors, the point is there was a reason and I wasn't wrong in doing so. MLSE has continued to fuck over their fans on a regular basis, whether it's through ticket prices, or GMs or player trades. It's a joke.

Enjoy it.

iVavOQMEWWTak.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
P.S. If Marvie doesn't have a full hate-on for me due to photoshops and Tabris-isms anymore, I'd be up for joining in on the podcast one of these days. Maybe not this season, but definitely at some point in the future.
Well you can't post photoshops in a podcast and I can just edit out your many Tabris-isms. ;)

Spectre has been asking to get on, from his ban-exile.

30 mins of the Desi Show in episode 4 wasn't enough Canucks talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom