• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Don't hold out on us man....we need to know what the other piece of furniture was!

He actually bought a night stand and a closet, but the way he put it together ended up as a bookshelf. And he didn't want to risk breaking his neck disassembling what he already did, so he has a bookshelf now.

Marvie_3

Banned
A display for my anime figures~~~

ibgQ5Nk5IFc7Xg.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Quick you still disappoint with no KESSSSELLLLL.

And no I don't disagree with you, I never said they would go on a deep playoff run. Hell go back and see my realistic prediction was Bruins in 7.

So what I'm saying is...

TURN IN YOUR BADGE QUICK, YOU'RE OFF THE CASE!

UberTag

And no I don't disagree with you, I never said they would go on a deep playoff run. Hell go back and see my realistic prediction was Bruins in 7.
You can't predict Bruins in 7. I predicted Leafs in 7.
What a quandary!

TUSR now needs to google search the word 'hentai'.

Smiley90

You can't predict Bruins in 7. I predicted Leafs in 7.
What a quandary!

TUSR now needs to google search the word 'hentai'

I was trying to allude to it without giving him the word, to avoid forcing his curiosity to make him google it. Clearly, you're a worse person than me.

UberTag

I was trying to allude to it without giving him the word, to avoid forcing his curiosity to make him google it. Clearly, you're a worse person than me.
Nah, I'm still being kind about it. If I was truly evil I would have suggested that he google something innocuous-sounding like "School Days".
What harm could possibly come from that? Schools are places of higher learning after all.

Acid08

Banned
Nah, I'm still being kind about it. If I was truly evil I would have suggested that he google something innocuous-sounding like "School Days".
What harm could possibly come from that? Schools are places of higher learning after all.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That would be pretty evil.

Marvie_3

Banned
Some Chuck Berry violating the Mann Act type shit?

RC

Banned
I'm waiting in line for something that will ultimately be disappointing. Should've stayed home and watched more Louie.

UberTag

what in the actual fuck is la blue girl
La Blue Girl is a tale of opposing ninja clans that are at constant odds with each other (like Naruto) except they wield sex demons from another dimension like Pokemon and employ sex ninjitsu to penetrate their enemies with their demons' giant tentacle phalluses.

Or at least that's what WikiPedia tells me... I've never watched it.

Based on the description, it sounds like you could just rewatch the Sharks-Canucks series as it sounds like pretty much the same story.

Smiley90

La Blue Girl is a tale of opposing ninja clans that are at constant odds with each other (like Naruto) except they wield sex demons from another dimension like Pokemon and employ sex ninjitsu to penetrate their enemies with their demons' giant tentacle phalluses.

Or at least that's what WikiPedia tells me... I've never watched it.

Based on the description, it sounds like you could just rewatch the Sharks-Canucks series as it sounds like pretty much the same story.

:rofl.

So the Canucks are an asian girl (fair enough, sounds representative and okay enough), and the Sharks are tentacle-yielding sex demons?

Smiley90

Well, I don't know about all of the Canucks. I'd say the Sedins could definitely pull that off.

The Sedins could pull off being asian ninja girls getting raped by tentacle monsters?

Wtf has this thread become, I thought we retired after-hours. I never thought I'd EVER write a sentence like the above. EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom