• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

BAHAHAHAHA!!!

w0bEWHQ.gif

TUSR

Banned
The Sedins could pull off being asian ninja girls getting raped by tentacle monsters?

Wtf has this thread become, I thought we retired after-hours. I never thought I'd EVER write a sentence like the above. EVER.

gotta quote dis to save it.

RC

Banned
I think I have an appropriate not safe for anyone picture that reflects the current situation. All it needs is a somewhat funny caption and a catchy title.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hentai - Because sometimes ponies just don't quite cut it

Hentai - Because TUSR's "brother" needs it

RC

Banned
I hate being at a bar with 20 something's. is it so much to ask to not be groped by some Surrey slut at an ATM?

Sometimes I live up to my avatar.

Montresor

The new vampire weekend is so good its starting to actually become a problem for me.

I've listened to it all the way through twice a day for almost a week now.

If I can continue riding on the off-topic train, let me say I saw The Places Beyond The Pines yesterday and really enjoyed it. Awesome movie. I saw Pain & Gain last week and loved it too.

Go Leafs!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If I can continue riding on the off-topic train, let me say I saw The Places Beyond The Pines yesterday and really enjoyed it. Awesome movie. I saw Pain & Gain last week and loved it too.

Go Leafs!

No more offtopic! As per previous rules once the Kave Man wakes up and sees his shadow it ends after hours.

Alucard

Banned
Happy Mother's Day to all our moms, sisters, wives, and daughters. There's a hockey joke waiting to happen here, but I'll leave that up to you guys.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The new vampire weekend is so good its starting to actually become a problem for me.

I've listened to it all the way through twice a day for almost a week now.

That's me with Marnie Stern right now, two to three times a day. I didn't like Vampire Weekend's last album but the songs sounded pretty good on SNL last night, I'll give it a listen.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
The Leafs have to get their first home playoff win in 9 years tonight. I be-leaf.
Lol I'm surprised none of the haters and eliminated said that I yet with their goalpost moving.

Leafs won't make playoffs
Leafs won't win a game
Leafs won't win a home game
Leafs won't win series

Considering this is one of the youngest teams in the league with many of them playing in their first playoffs, many who haven't played in awhile and many who only played a few previously, we're doing excellent against the Bruins. Even if they lose today, I'm happy they got this far, but it's not over yet. If the Bruins fall asleep again we could force a game seven.

Lol I'm surprised none of the haters and eliminated said that I yet with their goalpost moving.

Leafs won't make playoffs
Leafs won't win a game
Leafs won't win a home game
Leafs won't win series

Considering this is one of the youngest teams in the league with many of them playing in their first playoffs, many who haven't played in awhile and many who only played a few previously, we're doing excellent against the Bruins. Even if they lose today, I'm happy they got this far, but it's not over yet. If the Bruins fall asleep again we could force a game seven.

Oh man the best notion of goalpost moving has been:

Bruins in 4
Bruins in 5
Bruins in 6.

lol.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Thanks to anyone who wished me well for my birthday (that was quite the drunk post I put up late Friday night). Congrats to the actual longterm Pens fans of Pens-Gaf, you know who you are. Pens/Sens should be an exciting series.

Despite heartbreaking OT loss at home, very proud of this Islanders team, showed a lot, and will only get better with Strome, Neidereitter, Reinhart, and de Haan waiting in the wings. Hopefully we can grab a good goalkeeper this offseason. I'll see y'all in the off season thread.

My celebration gif, once more, as a send off to a great season for my Islanders
T7smA.gif

Thanks to anyone who wished me well for my birthday (that was quite the drunk post I put up late Friday night). Congrats to the actual longterm Pens fans of Pens-Gaf, you know who you are. Pens/Sens should be an exciting series.

Despite heartbreaking OT loss at home, very proud of this Islanders team, showed a lot, and will only get better with Strome, Neidereitter, Reinhart, and de Haan waiting in the wings. Hopefully we can grab a good goalkeeper this offseason. I'll see y'all in the off season thread.

T7smA.gif

:lol That kid's got moves.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

T7smA.gif
All things considered, the Isle have done well after being screwed for years by Milbury.

Chara
Luongo
DiPietro
Yashin
Jokinen

GG

T7smA.gif

Halaks for sale. Get them while they're locker room cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom