• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
Quick you rat bastard, I see you posting in offseason thread.

ibhO6xzSSqngAk.gif

That's a pretty relative stat, I read his play has been pretty underwhelming. I read that a while ago though, so maybe he picked it up lately.

Probably in the beginning of the season but I heard his play had picked up as the season went on, to the point where he was the best center on the Marlies.

Merguson

Banned
Colborne has been pretty shit with the Marlies hasn't he?

He's been batting some sort of a wrist injury for a good chunk of the season as well as last season.

Got his mobility back in his wrist after December.. and had 32 points in 36 games.. before he had 10 points in 28 games.. both stats for this season

Hasn't really been given a good stint yet.. so.. we'll see..

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lunqvist bailed out the Rangers hard.

He's been batting some sort of a wrist injury for a good chunk of the season as well as last season.

Got his mobility back in his wrist after December.. and had 32 points in 36 games.. before he had 10 points in 28 games.. both stats for this season

Hasn't really been given a good stint yet.. so.. we'll see..
Ah, I see. That would do it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If Richards is playing on the 4th line, there's no way the Rangers can't but him out right? You can't pay a 4th liner that much money.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Is this like the third time in the past four years that Caps/Rags has gone to seven games? Christ.

Anyway, I'm not watching the game tonight. Listening on the radio. I know how this will end.

UberTag

Is this like the third time in the past four years that Caps/Rags has gone to seven games? Christ.

Anyway, I'm not watching the game tonight. Listening on the radio. I know how this will end.
How badly do we lose tonight, vatstep?

How are CBC's livestreams?
They've been extremely solid for me thus far. You'll get sick of that damn "Lucas!" car commercial every time you connect, though.

Let's have ourselves a kitty fight! 1-2-3... GO!

image.php
vs.
image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom