• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
The price is wrong? (cheeeeese)
tumblr_m2hy1lHUhO1rsaqlvo1_500.gif

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Wolverine is actually in the crowd cheering for the Habs.

Hugh Jackman ‏@RealHughJackman 16m
C'mon Canadians!!!! Amazing game. Sickening blow on Canadians player....atmosphere like nothing I have experienced!

Ya no

superstitious habs fans going to hate me, turned on the game earlier just as sens scored first goal then turned the game off for a while to study, turn it back on just before they score there second, then go across the the hall to my friends for a few come back and they score a third.

no joke

calder

Then what is? I don't think it was premeditated (ie, Gryba went in hoping to connect with the head), but there was no change in Eller's trajectory and Gryba caught him squarely in the head. You've got to call that intentional targeting or the term doesn't mean anything.

Your argument doesn't make much sense to me tbh. If you don't think Gryba went in hoping to hit Ellers head than how can it still be intentional targeting?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I wouldn't consider that NSFW, but holy shit. Dat nose. Who's the Hab's tough guy? There needs to be some retribution.
White, Prust, Moen....but I feel like Therrien told them to win the game for him, not beat up other guys. That's not the Habs game and they'll lose if they try that shit, like the game Pens stretched the Sens because they tried to go after Cooke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom