• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
LOOOOOOOL

You knew right away when Boychuck got it he was going to score, Crawford has been shit this game. The only thing weaker then his glove is the hawks PP.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Chicago with 41 shots on goal and 5 goals. Under normal circumstances, they should be winning this game handily.

whoa.

TheFatOne

Rask has been pretty solid this game. The defense in front of him has been brutal. I'm just hoping the Bruins can tighten up on defense a little.

ShaneB

Hawks, please escape this period and get to OT. Reset and clear Crawford's head, stop with terrible giveaways, keep peppering Rask with shots.

And there we go, OT!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm feeling a Seguin OT winner, although I really hope the Hawks pull this out, I finally got over having to see Chara lift the cup in every CBC hockey bit.

TheFatOne

This either becomes a best of 3 with the Hawks having home ice or the Bruins might as well raise the Cup tonight.

I don't know why you are so down on the Blackhawks. The series is still 2-1. It's not like the Blackhawks have been dominated either. Every game has been close for the most part. Even if they go down 3-1 it isn't over.

You must not have seen many games then.

I've watched a shit ton, but I did miss a few because of work or other things... hard to believe it can worse that this. Literally could cost them the game after they've let up what, 3 goals now on defensive zone turnovers and the inability to get it out properly.

Bruins are going to come with some fucking fire.

Top Bottom