• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

Since that was a goal, why don't they put the clock back to where it would have been when the goal crossed?

This is the type of shit that gives the NHL such a bad rep.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Since that was a goal, why don't they put the clock back to where it would have been when the goal crossed?

This is the type of shit that gives the NHL such a bad rep.

This happened in the Ducks/Jets series a couple of years ago. In that case a penalty was called in the dead time as well, which stood. Interesting stuff.

Alucard

Banned
This game has been pretty intense. Sweet mercy. Rinne coming up big and the Preds capitalizing. I think the Pens score on one of their next two PPs if they get them.

Alucard

Banned
Kinda hard to hate the pirates, they haven't really done anything in years.

I can understand the other 2 though. Pittsburgh is fuller of their team's than we know what to do with

Every city with a winner is exactly the same. I don't want to imagine the Toronto smugness if the Leafs ever win a Cup again.

Crazy sequence there. WTF.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hard to score when being tackled to the ice without the puck which isn't a penalty if you're the predators.
jigEPGp.gif

Top Bottom