• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

John Scott @RealJohnScott

Gotta feel for Carrie Underwood having to stand 2 feet from Mike Milbury while he drools over her like the first time he got laid at age 30

All Star Legend John Scott(actually this is a parody account)

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Pens passing right to the preds for some reason. Don't beat yourselves. Also why didn't Nashville do better in the regular season?

Alucard

Banned
Still plenty of time to come back in this one, but Rinne is going to make it hard. It's good to see Crosby and Kessel so amped this game, though. I hope both of them score in the third.

The Pens' lack of offence in the second period this series is worrying.

Still plenty of time to come back in this one, but Rinne is going to make it hard. It's good to see Crosby and Kessel so amped this game, though. I hope both of them score in the third.

The Pens' lack of offence in the second period this series is worrying.
Their lack of offense period after the first game is worrisome. It could quite easily be 2 games to 1 in favor of the Preds at this point.

RBH

https://twitter.com/CollinsworthPFF/status/871906412326268929

NOm3_f-maxage-0.gif

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Rinne is stealing this game so far

Pens passing right to the preds for some reason. Don't beat yourselves. Also why didn't Nashville do better in the regular season?

-Josi/Subban/Ekholm/Ellis were only healthy for like the final 1/3 of the season.
-Preds are garbage at 3-on-3 OT. Not as bad as last season, but still embarrassing.
-The team as a whole would alternate between being competent and being awful by the month.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member

It's like the Kings back in 2012: struggle in the regular season for whatever reason, kick it in high gear in the playoffs.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Pens are gonna pull an 09 red wings aren't they? Go up 2-0 as defending champs and BLOW IT! Setting expectations low so I can be pleasantly surprised or soften the choking blow

Top Bottom