• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL14 EASHL (XBOX 360) - GAF Most Valuable Primates |OT| Chimpin' Aint Easy

Stat!

My FS order says its expected to be delivered today. It left Mississauga this morning and is "In Transit" but hasn't actually been out for delivery yet or reached my city.

Won't be on tonight. FS sent the item too late and despite Canada Post saying it would be delivered today, I called them, and they said it would be delivered tomorrow.

Fairly lame, and will be even more so in a week with GTAV.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Won't be on tonight. FS sent the item too late and despite Canada Post saying it would be delivered today, I called them, and they said it would be delivered tomorrow.

Fairly lame, and will be even more so in a week with GTAV.
Why don't you just buy your game in a retail store? I wouldn't trust an online service for a game I wanted day 1.

Stat!

Why don't you just buy your game in a retail store? I wouldn't trust an online service for a game I wanted day 1.

Yeah, especially in Canada. There is always a zillion copies of NHL anyways.

Ideally, Im out all day but the game is there when I get home. Also, the nearest store is kinda far from me.

Anyways, I'll survive for a night. Two nights though? I may go insane.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Ideally, Im out all day but the game is there when I get home. Also, the nearest store is kinda far from me.

Anyways, I'll survive for a night. Two nights though? I may go insane.

That will be one thing great about next-gen consoles is the ability to buy the games day 1 at home.

Delryk

Shots fired!

Perhaps.. but i do own a ps3 and unfortunately i know what im talking about. Tho last time i play live on there, it was nhl11 with the TBN team.

Unless @home counts as a live game.. i go on there once in awhile for new free games and its laggy as fuck.--- tho, its a free service.

I seriously hope its not like that for ps4. But atleast youll be able to rent/trade/play offline right?.. right??

Perhaps.. but i do own a ps3 and unfortunately i know what im talking about. Tho last time i play live on there, it was nhl11 with the TBN team.

Unless @home counts as a live game.. i go on there once in awhile for new free games and its laggy as fuck.--- tho, its a free service.

I seriously hope its not like that for ps4. But atleast youll be able to rent/trade/play offline right?.. right??

BS at its finest

I play way more PS3 online then you do and besides the lack of party chat and cripplingly slow download speeds in the store there is no difference at all for all the games I've played.

I like how you and Schuey speak so definitively like you already own both a X1 and PS4 and know exactly how the networks are going to perform for both consoles as if nothing at all will change for next gen. Keep on preaching!

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
BS at its finest

I play way more PS3 online then you do and besides the lack of party chat and cripplingly slow download speeds in the store there is no difference at all for all the games I've played.

I like how you and Schuey speak so definitively like you already own both a X1 and PS4 and know exactly how the networks are going to perform for both consoles as if nothing at all will change for next gen. Keep on preaching!

We are just following the Gaf narrative of talking shit without either console being released.

Delryk

BS at its finest

If thats what you think. As i said. Ill be getting both so doesnt matter to me ;) so i guess you must have this uber internet connection!! Wooooooo

Delryk

pick a side bro or you will get caught in the line of fire :)

Lol. I aint even picking a side. ;) im just picking on you!

I played and cleared TLOU but i only get exclusives + single player on PS3 ill give you that much. Lol. Live was too frustrating for me b4.. lol

Ill be home for 5... ugh.. an hour dtive.. whoopie.

Lol. I aint even picking a side. ;) im just picking on you!

I played and cleared TLOU but i only get exclusives + single player on PS3 ill give you that much. Lol. Live was too frustrating for me b4.. lol

Ill be home for 5... ugh.. an hour dtive.. whoopie.

ill take this as your concession speech

I win

btw I'm on and ready right now (legit? milly?)

good games today, we put together a couple nice streaks

weekly playoffs started tonight, but we didn't play them

whoever is around tomorrow afternoon/night can try to win us a banner

I'm not keeping track of games played as the playoffs are pretty much meaningless to me now that they are every week and you can lose and game and still win the playoffs

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm out tonight but I can play during the day, can start in an hour maybe. Still getting over this hangover.

Jonogunn

Hi I noticed you guys at elooking for one dman. I'm interested in joining but I would have to join with my friend as well. He can play anything but mainly a winger.

We had our own club since NHL 09 and usually finish in the elite league and win half of our playoffs. Our club disbanded this year because some of our friends are waiting for NHL 15 on the next gen consoles, 1 is going to Japan for a year, and a few other stopped for other reasons.

My friend and I usually avg about 1.5ppg and are both defensively responsible.

Hi I noticed you guys at elooking for one dman. I'm interested in joining but I would have to join with my friend as well. He can play anything but mainly a winger.

We had our own club since NHL 09 and usually finish in the elite league and win half of our playoffs. Our club disbanded this year because some of our friends are waiting for NHL 15 on the next gen consoles, 1 is going to Japan for a year, and a few other stopped for other reasons.

My friend and I usually avg about 1.5ppg and are both defensively responsible.

You play mainly D? We need another but our wings are already full

I don't mind, but Vis has the final decision.

If the friend is on GAF too I give it my blessing. If not, no sale.

I don't agree at all with that. Why turn away good players just because they can't post on a forum?

If you feel that strongly about it then they can join. Legit gets a say too tho.

I think this forum adds a lot to our club especially with regards to our chemistry. You said yourself we lack individual skill, and I'd bet without getting to know each other a bit on here this club would be a lot different and worse off if we didn't post at all to break up the monotony.

Anyone that we've ever let join that was not a member since I joined in NHL 11 has not stick around for long. Coincidence? Also can you really vouch for both of them as good players because one of them dropped a meaningless star and said their club was in the Elite division. For all we know the other club members could have carried the team?

We lowered the player count and do "quality control" so "cliques" don't start as well. If the friend isn't a member what incentive will he ever have to want to hop into a game with us if his buddy isn't on?

Maybe these 2 will prove to be the exception tho...

Top Bottom