• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL14 EASHL (XBOX 360) - GAF Most Valuable Primates |OT| Chimpin' Aint Easy

Stat!

Sufficiently jealous. Im curious how it plays online and anything you notice thats interesting.. Also, some division stuff. Because we had a Legend 3 card, do we get bumped at the beginning?

ggs tonight everybody

EASHL plays pretty similar to last year so far with a couple nice improvements

• CPU A.I. is still pretty useless although every once in awhile they will surprise you with a nice pass or will defend a odd man rush well
  • The biggest change in the game is how "live" the puck is. It bounces and deflects all over.
  • The goalies seem good so far, no different than the demo where if you get a good look its probably going in if you know what you are doing
  • Me, Schuey and Delryk played some true chimps already with 7 foot tall players who do nothing but hit every chance they get, I'm not looking forward to what beasts we will run into down the line when everyone's attributes are higher
  • Our 1st game tonight was a "weekly" playoff game somehow that we lost. We used our mulligan and were able to get to round 2 before losing again.
  • We had a couple line brawls tonight and Swim got his ass kicked in almost all of them :)
I'll be on tomorrow afternoon and then I can't play again until Tuesday

RS4-

Played for a bit, now I want to get it because fighting is like SF, there's a dodge button that requires timing!

And hits are awesome!

Too bad glitches.

Milly79

That's simply unacceptable, Vis. As per the rules you wrote (and since you gave me the reigns... ;)), gonna have to remove you from the club due to inactivity.

zsswimmer

ggs tonight everybody

EASHL plays pretty similar to last year so far with a couple nice improvements

• We had a couple line brawls tonight and Swim got his ass kicked in almost all of them :)

ooVPIrM.gif

Played for a bit, now I want to get it because fighting is like SF, there's a dodge button that requires timing!

And hits are awesome!

Too bad glitches.

Stop trying to break my "most times retired only to comeback next week" record

That's simply unacceptable, Vis. As per the rules you wrote (and since you gave me the reigns... ;)), gonna have to remove you from the club due to inactivity.

that power of "club creator" has gone to your head I see. I wouldn't expect a feeble mind like your's to be able to deal with the pressure of leading this club to the greatness we achieved last year. If you want you can fold the club and I'll create one with a new name to ease the burden on you :)

Well gg there in an unexpected matchup gentlemen. You probably could have won earlier but thanks to our 2nd game defense man we sped that process up.

Well gg there in an unexpected matchup gentlemen. You probably could have won earlier but thanks to our 2nd game defense man we sped that process up.

ggs

Fuck you Noz for injuring me with a body check. Next time you show up in a random drop-in game on my team I'm not passing it to you for an entire period!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I missed our first match up with Madden Gaf? Disappointed, I'll be on tonight.

Red_Man

I'm down for club games any time now, and you chimps are in luck I can start using my mic again so you can hear my angelic voice.

Red_Man

Good games aside from 2 stinkers or so, I have to get a handle on the dekes still but we had some really sick cycling going on.

Milly79

You can definitely tell a difference in speed when we play the guys that have higher cards. Its not that much, but it made it hard a few times for us to get anything going when they could catch is quickly. Can't wait until it gets a bit better.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
ggs

Fuck you Noz for injuring me with a body check. Next time you show up in a random drop-in game on my team I'm not passing it to you for an entire period!

lol that was too funny. more talk like that though and i cant promise you'll survive any BF4 helicopter rides

Um, sir, I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from posting in this thread until you decide to come off of your retirement.

Fine, I'm permanently retiring. I'm gonna make my own club on Tuesday so I get that prestigious CLUB CREATOR icon next to my name. I lose sleep every night knowing that both this year and last year I didn't have that badge to signify I was the most important person on the club.

And I'm gonna make a new thread and recruit peons from MLB THE SHOW GAF to boss around on my PS3 Club. SONY RULZ!!!

This is the last post you will ever see from me in this (my) thread.

Your loss!

No one likes you!

Ha ha!

Fine, I'm permanently retiring. I'm gonna make my own club on Tuesday so I get that prestigious CLUB CREATOR icon next to my name. I lose sleep every night knowing that both this year and last year I didn't have that badge to signify I was the most important person on the club.

And I'm gonna make a new thread and recruit peons from MLB THE SHOW GAF to boss around on my PS3 Club. SONY RULZ!!!

Your loss!

No one likes you!

Ha ha!

one more thing...

Milly79 I am removing you from my Xbox Live friends list too!

Delryk

Your loss!

No one likes you!

Ha ha!

Want cheese with that whine? ;)

moop1167

Just got home today from a bachelor party... early access is up? Totally forgot. Too bad my season pass expired, not sure if it's worth getting for literally one night of playing.

Lol fuck. Lost 2-1 to some scrubby shit

you let us all down Dok. All those years of observing shady NHL tactics in the EASHL and you get outcheesed by someone!!! Just tell me the dude was from QC so maintain an inkling of respect for you...

:)

It's done so I am hopping on for the fuck of it.

I'm gonna need a full fledged review of your extensive time with the Early Release version of the game posted by noon today. You could have saved your money and bought 2 or 3 pizzas Moop!!! And ate them all in one sitting.

Delryk

Installing it now. Ill be on 'til 11pm as always. I've got all of next week off so ill be grinding away plenty lol

Only have to help my parents move to their new home and i need to paint my patio/new shed that we did this year. :)

Top Bottom