• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NieR: Automata |OT| "I wouldn't expect too much from this game if I were you."

Exentryk

I hope someone makes a list of all or nearly all chips and their locations by the time the game releases in the west. Hell, I want to start theorycrafting now >.<

Caim

I hope someone makes a list of all or nearly all chips and their locations by the time the game releases in the west. Hell, I want to start theorycrafting now >.<

I could probably help with that.

I have almost all of the chips.

Every enemy for the most part has a specific normal and rare material plus a chip.

Exentryk

I could probably help with that.

I have almost all of the chips.

Every enemy for the most part has a specific normal and rare material plus a chip.

Man, that would be amazing! Even just a list of the chips and what they do would be great!

Has anyone else gotten ending
G
?
I ran into on accident at the start of my second playthrough and thought it was a pretty good troll

addik

Early Route B spoilers:

I love how the setting changes you did was recorded and is being played when 9S was rebooting 2B.

I could use some help with a Route C side quest:
I can solve the isometric box puzzle for Sorting Trouble 3, but I can't seem to interact with the Resistance Member that you need to rescue. I tried clearing out as many enemies in the nearby area to see if it would solve the problem with no luck. I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm missing something.

Edit - Figured it out, wasn't as thorough clearing out the area as I'd thought. This sure was finicky.

i'm really going crazy! Fucking
EMIL shop
never Sells me the two weapons i'm missing! Don't know how many time i tried but this is stupid, it's just random luck!

carda114

Hey, could somebody possibly help me get to this one chest located in the factory?
It can be spotted right around the end of your time with the death cult machines, by the Factory: Furnace terminal. A set of stairs blocks access to it. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get up there.
Thanks in advance.

Hey, could somebody possibly help me get to this one chest located in the factory?
It can be spotted right around the end of your time with the death cult machines, by the Factory: Furnace terminal. A set of stairs blocks access to it. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get up there.
Thanks in advance.

it's just tricky jump, took me a bit of times but it's doable

You already have 5 reviews (not all of them are added in Metacritic, but the other ones are present in OpenCritic):

RPGFan - 9.3/10
DualShockers - 9/10
The Outer Haven - 9/10
SiriusGaming - 9/10
Gameblog.fr - 9/10

Yes, and I have all of them featured in the draft, too.

Metacritic decides what outlets are trusted, however, whereas Opencritic combines all of them. That's why Opencritic has a score when Metacritic doesn't.

I've decided to err on the side of caution - and avoid all the questions - by waiting for that last score to give us a Metacritic value before posting the review thread.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I can't get over that E3 boss fight made reality. Absolute Taro / Platinum high. A perfect synergy of both.

LotusHD

Banned
It's what got a lot of people interested, and having played through it, I can say it lives up to the hype.

Yea I know the E3 trailer alone was great, and that definitely sold me. But like you and I both know, the entire thing is just so much more glorious and crazy.

It's what got a lot of people interested, and having played through it, I can say it lives up to the hype.

i'm personally glad that i didn't watched it (or any other trailer), since it's my favourite music of the game!

But yeah i understand why it would hype anyone! Also nice to see how the music get fleshed out since this trailer!

Stalk

Early Route B spoilers:

I love how the setting changes you did was recorded and is being played when 9S was rebooting 2B.

I went afk during this and went the loo and stuff. Was about 15 minutes of nothing for me haha.

Caim

It looks like all Plug-in chips have caps and so far Weapon Attack Up caps at +6 which is 50% more damage.

Combust caps at 7 seconds regardless of how many are equipped.

Almost done with the sheet and then later on today I'll go back in and add the caps.

It looks like all Plug-in chips have caps and so far Weapon Attack Up caps at +6 which is 50% more damage.

Combust caps at 7 seconds regardless of how many are equipped.

Almost done with the sheet and then later on today I'll go back in and add the caps.

nope, you can go +7 (didn't tried +8 ), but it's another NPC that do it for you, unfortunately, i can't remember which one it is!

Jiraiza

My fingers are dying. The input for the ground heavy attack in particular.

jh7LhUX.gif

Top Bottom