• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.12.5 - Dec. 5th, 6AM EST (JP), 12 PM EST (NA), 5PM GMT

JavyOO7

Can't wait in 5 minutes when Reggie announces that the entire virtual console line up from Wii will be up on the e-shop by Thursday. With all titles ready to play by way of gamepad. And to take that stuff on the road to with the 3DS!

(that'd be nice)

Can't wait in 5 minutes when Reggie announces that the entire virtual console line up from Wii will be up on the e-shop by Thursday. With all titles ready to play by way of gamepad. And to take that stuff on the road to with the 3DS!

(that'd be nice)

You'll get your TVii announcement and you'll like it!

"Reggie your new name is now Veggie, we need it for the thing" says Iwata

"no i don't want that" says reggie/veggie

then the trap door opens

"Goodbye Veggie!!!" shouts Iwatermelon

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
will we see bill? i like him.

We'll definitely see him. Reggie is so goddamn useless nowadays he can't even do a 30 minutes presentation without help.

(that'd be nice)

Yeah, the cure for cancer would also be a nice announcement.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
"Reggie your new name is now Veggie, we need it for the thing" says Iwata

"no i don't want that" says reggie/veggie

then the trap door opens

"Goodbye Veggie!!!" shouts Iwatermelon

You finally broke.

ffdgh

...hmm wait for recap or watch it now.....Eh I'll give reggie a chance.
KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom