• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.12.5 - Dec. 5th, 6AM EST (JP), 12 PM EST (NA), 5PM GMT

noa headquarters is covered in rotten vegetable matter. ants are everywhere.

iwatermelon has come. he's wearing a tunic woven from banana and fig leaves. he feasts on the teat of mother earth. he wonders - what is the difference between an apple and a man. he looks at his trophy of bill trinen's head and smiles.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
RE: Lego Iwata...

Is this the image quality we can expect on Xbox 720?

MrT-Tar

LEGO City Undercover models!

I hope this is the beginning of a greater Nintendo-LEGO partnership, including LEGO Zelda sets

Err... framerate and 480p is working fine for me.

Also, Lego City is 100% grand theft auto lego... Just watched that "cop" jack that ride!

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
MATTY B00SH should be an unlock-able character.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
vjC0u.jpg

Gahiggidy

Leaves on pikmin much larger now.

Is Nintendo still not giving any dates more specific than "Q1" or "early 2013" for 2013 first-party software? IT'S FUCKING DECEMBER ALREADY

Top Bottom