• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.4.21 - Apr. 20th, 11PM EDT [Done]

Boney

Banned

profile.jpg

Nintendo just posted this on Facebook:

Nintendo said:
Wondering how you’ll understand tonight’s Nintendo Direct since it’s all in Japanese? Don’t worry, we’ll be sharing North American related announcements (in English). Check back here and on our @NintendoAmerica Twitter around 8:30 PM PT to get all the news.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Sadist

Don't hype

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/29891

Update: Nintendo of America will provide North American related announcements through Facebook and Twitter. Nintendo said "Wondering how you’ll understand tonight’s Nintendo Direct since it’s all in Japanese? Don’t worry, we’ll be sharing North American related announcements (in English). Check back here and on our @NintendoAmerica Twitter around 8:30 PM PT to get all the news."

This time Europe's Direct will be presented by NOE president Satoru Shibata though. Not sure if they've done a whole video for Europe or if he'll just introduce it before the subbed Iwata video though.

Wait, there's a President of Nintendo Europe? :O LIES, only Reggie and Iwata rule Nintendo!!! j/k XD

Seriously, NOE and NOC (Canada) have no exposure in media, all you ever see if Reggie and Iwata, most (me included) would scratch their head when trying to answer who the other head honchos of other branches are.

I don't even know who the President of Nintendo of Canada is... AND I'M CANADIAN!

Boney

Banned
profile.jpg

Guess i'll just stay playing Tri G alone forever. Every quest beaten most all armors collected and Hammers/DS ;__; i miss xlink kai and adhoc party

I've been getting my recent mon hun fix from dynamic hunter

how sad is that

Pseudo_Sam

Survives without air, food, or water
Realistically speaking, what should my EXCITE level be?

no EXCITE?

EXCITE?

super EXCITE?

EXCITE EXCITE?

...I'm thinking option A.

Kyon

Banned
I've been getting my recent mon hun fix from dynamic hunter

how sad is that

Just.............. i still havent gotten it yet cause i only have a 2nd gen touch i dont think its compatible so im jelly. Is it good?

On Topic: Please show us Smash Bros 3DS O_O

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Realistically speaking, what should my EXCITE level be?

no EXCITE?

EXCITE?

super EXCITE?

EXCITE EXCITE?

...I'm thinking option A.

Nothing too big with E3 right around the corner. But if we're lucky, NOA will throw us a bone.. like a release date for one of the half dozen 3DS titles we've been salivating over.

I mean announcing TriG for Europe makes sense. Germany loves MonHan. Even the PSP games stayed in the Top10 (!) for weeks. There's no way they cannot announce TriG in a couple of hours. I'm sure of it!

Top Bottom