• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.4.21 - Apr. 20th, 11PM EDT [Done]

Kard8p3

We're only about a week away from the six year anniversary of the Wii name being unveiled. Will that take this time to unveil a new name for the WiiU?

Reggie_Fils_Aime_Snack_Template.png

emb

So tomorrow we'll hear about Xenoblade 2, a Balloon Fighter reboot, get the first Smash 4 trailer, and see F-Zero Wii U? Right guys? Right...?

emb

You guys are right, we're thinking too small! Needs more hype.

And I forgot about Retro. I'm guessing we'll get Zelda, Star Tropics, Eternal Darkness, a new IP, and Shenmue 3 all from Retro as well. :3

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I have it on good authority that Nintendo will be announcing a merger with Microsoft. Just saying.

I have it on good authority that Nintendo will be announcing a merger with Microsoft. Just saying.
BREAKING NEWS!

Legitimate sources have confirmed that Nintendo and Microsoft will merge tomorrow night. Fans will be dismayed to learn that in this merger Nintendo gets final say on hardware design and Microsoft greenlights software.

Medalion

Banned
BREAKING NEWS!

Legitimate sources have confirmed that Nintendo and Microsoft will merge tomorrow night. Fans will be dismayed to learn that in this merger Nintendo gets final say on hardware design and Microsoft greenlights software.

As legit as Wii-U is less powerful than current-gen tech

Well shit, now I'll be checking my phone constantly Friday night like one of those people.

I know, I'm gonna be glued to my IPhone. Thank goodness for second apps GAF. Just give us some NiN details or tell me I can move all my VC content over, a single screenshot, ANYTHING to kill this news drought.

Hopefully Microsoft and Nintendo aren't merging gaming, Microsoft is simply buying the Mariners so we can have an owner that gives a shit.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I'd be down for some good 3ds announcements for something other than Mario Tennis and something like Kingdom Hearts localization.

Love to hear they are localizing Denpa Ningen for the West!!

Top Bottom