• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct for NA/EU coming tomorrow (3DS, Q1 2014 games)

Frolow

Banned
My prediction of what this will be:

Definitely
Zelda: ALBW
Mario Party 3DS

Probably
Bravely Default
Ace Attorney v Professor Layton
New Prof Layton
Ace Attorney 5 DLC

Possibly
Monster Hunter 4
Dragon Quest 7
Yoshi's Island 3
Kirby 3DS
3DS Miiverse
Smash News
AA5 DLC is almost a given. Yesterday, Capcom said to should expect news "soon" and this Direct coincides with that perfectly.

Mr-Joker

Banned
I don't think that we will get any news bomb as this is only a Nintendo direct for North America only.

There's no way Nintendo would leave out Europe and Japan.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I realised that it'll likely have footage for ALBW and 3DWorld which are two games I kind of want to avoid as much as possible of since we are so close to their release.

Guess I'll just have to minimise them during those segments.

Holy hot hell yesss! My bf predicted today they would announce a Nintendo Direct today. Show me more Smash Bros, show me Bravely Default, show me new stuff! = D

zroid

Banned
I don't think that we will get any news bomb as this is only a Nintendo direct for North America only.

There's no way Nintendo wouldn't leave out Europe and Japan.

Considering the timing, I think a Japanese Direct is likely out of the equation, but a European one could still be announced. We might get localization bombs! I retain hope!

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
lol

Missing the joke err ;)

Your joke is meh.

ps4-xbox-1meh.jpg

EMT0

Banned
We're not getting crap; hype at zero. We've had too many NDs that only regurgitated things we already knew about for me to get hyped anymore.

ido

Excited, but also a little unhappy that it only mentions 3DS games.

I want to see more X footage so terribly bad. Please retweet this, Soraya Saga, so I'll know what's up.

There's no way Nintendo wouldn't leave out Europe and Japan.
That reminds me. I'm sure there have been NOA only directs in the past. They tended to be a little shorter too.

I predict New Play Control HD line for WiiU. Titles:

Metroid Prime Trilogy
Mario Galaxy 1+2
Luigi's Mansion + Mario Sunshine (or Luigi's Mansion 1+2)
Zelda TP + SS

Fancykong

I wonder if I should make a drinking game out of tomorrow's direct, taking a swig after every "Please understand/stay tuned" I hear.

Effect

I hope it's not just for North America. If so then it likely will not be worth watching. We already know what is coming out. Better to run TV commercials then waste everyone's time with a nintendo direct.

Gamerloid

Nintendo Direct for my birthday? I'll take it!
I'm going to try and remember this :)

My prediction of what this will be:

Definitely
Zelda: ALBW
Mario Party 3DS

Probably
Bravely Default
Ace Attorney v Professor Layton
New Prof Layton
Ace Attorney 5 DLC

Possibly
Monster Hunter 4
Dragon Quest 7
Yoshi's Island 3
Kirby 3DS
3DS Miiverse
Smash News

List is enough for me to leave very happy. Would be too good for me. Dragon Quest VII 3DS coming to NA makes it a 10/10 alone.

gogoud

We're not getting crap; hype at zero. We've had too many NDs that only regurgitated things we already knew about for me to get hyped anymore.

That's the point. It's just news to the fans. We expect hype. But in the end it's Nintendo talking to its fans. A direct connection to those who support them.

They'll probably talk about upcoming games. A possible deal. Buy 3d world and albw and get a 30 dollar eshop bonus lol. I wish.

There's a e3 section now on miiverse. They're going to talk about swap note.

They might mention miiverse for 3ds but browser based with a direct link on the home screen.

D-e-f-

Banned
Fine i'll wait for new X footage as a gift from Santakahashi on Christmas.

They still need to do one in December. If this is really just 3DS then they still might do the 2014 Wii U preview in the early December one (last year's was on December 5th).

cacildo

Mii creator update for Wiiu

Please. The current Mii Creator is terrible. There´s not even a fun way to show your miis to friends and family

Top Bottom