• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - February 2015

terrisus

I still can't quite fathom that they dropped Metroid Prime Trilogy on us like that for that price. Thoughts go out to the guys over in Japan - however few of them that would care - that would have wanted it too, because they did get Kirby instead and none of the Prime games were even mentioned in the Direct for them!

Thoughts go out to the people who got the better game?

Awwwww yeah, Game & Watch Gallery 3 month.

Woo!

Chrom

Renegade Kid was giving away a copy of Moon Chronicles Episode 1 on Twitter and I managed to get it! Did anyone here play it?

maxcriden

I still can't quite fathom that they dropped Metroid Prime Trilogy on us like that for that price. Thoughts go out to the guys over in Japan - however few of them that would care - that would have wanted it too, because they did get Kirby instead and none of the Prime games were even mentioned in the Direct for them!

I'm curious if they go with weekly or random Wii re-releases (Wiirelease? /slaps self) now. Guess we'll find out tomorrow!

Oh dude. I *love* Wiirelease. :D

Thoughts go out to the people who got the better game?

Kirby-giant-sword.gif

Couldn't agree more. One of my favorite Wii games, hoping we get the Wiirelease here in NA soon!

Am I the only one in this thread who loves both Kirby and Metroid equally? Kirby? Awesome! Metroid? Awesome-possum! What's not to like?
Three Metroids in one? Totally rad!

Yes! Happy early birthday, KYB :)
That's enough! And new digital rewards as Club Nintendo's swan song. Happy (early) Birthday! :D
Thank you! You were early by only half an hour or so (it's today). And hey, Max is a full member again... and that's one weird sentence. And yeah, I hope I can grab something from the final digital rewards! I know most people here preferred physical rewards and hated the gruadual shift toward digital ones, but man, I loved it. I got a few really good games I wouldn't have had the chance to play otherwise.

maxcriden

Am I the only one in this thread who loves both Kirby and Metroid equally? Kirby? Awesome! Metroid? Awesome-possum! What's not to like?

Thank you! You were early by only half an hour or so (it's today). And hey, Max is a full member again... and that's one weird sentence. And yeah, I hope I can grab something from the final digital rewards! I know most people here preferred physical rewards and hated the gruadual shift toward digital ones, but man, I loved it. I got a few really good games I wouldn't have had the chance to play otherwise.

KYB, Happy Birthday amiibro! I hope you have some fun planned. BTW, if you see a physical CN reward you have coins for but can't have shipped to you, you could always ship it to me and I can send it to you if that's possible. Just an idea.

P.S.

zroid

Banned

You are not, but I don't mind giving Kirby a little bonus love, since it doesn't get enough here on h4rdc0r3 g4m1ng f0rum n30g4f

KYB, Happy Birthday amiibro! I hope you have some fun planned. BTW, if you see a physical CN reward you have coins for but can't have shipped to you, you could always ship it to me and I can send it to you if that's possible. Just an idea.
Thanks! And thanks a lot for the offer but don't worry about it. I could use my granparent's address if there is something I MUST have and can't live without. But given my situation, I almost always go for the digital stuff when I have the coins.

See? Pals.

You are not, but I don't mind giving Kirby a little bonus love, since it doesn't get enough here on h4rdc0r3 g4m1ng f0rum n30g4f
Yeah, Kirby's awesome and deserves all the love, but this is Prime Trilogy for $10 we're talking about, man. And it's not like RTD isn't going to come out in America or anything.

maxcriden

Thanks! And thanks a lot for the offer but don't worry about it. I could use my granparent's address if there is something I MUST have and can't live without. But given my situation, I almost always go for the digital stuff when I have the coins.

Sounds good amiibro! Just wanted to offer :)

Tizoc

Fantasy Zone and Shantae will be mine >=3

EDIT: OK That is it, I am getting a Kirby plushie for my cousin's 1 year birthday later this year, what's a good affordable plushie to get?

If I got this right, there are two Excave games, right? Is this the newest one? It could be interesting.

Yeah, there's two of them. This is localization of the first one. (The second one is being localized though)

There's a big banner on their site that says, 'SECRET TITLE...NA VER' that's listed as an action RPG. :p

ohlawd

I own like 9 Kirby games

Only finished Triple Deluxe. They're pretty boring >_>

if it weren't for the fact that when I went on vacation and I purposely brought games I would have never finished otherwise like TD and ALBW then uhhh that would be zero Kirby games finished.

TheMoon

I own like 9 Kirby games

Only finished Triple Deluxe. They're pretty boring >_>

if it weren't for the fact that when I went on vacation and I purposely brought games I would have never finished otherwise like TD and ALBW then uhhh that would be zero Kirby games finished.

After having ignored Kirby for pretty much my entire gaming existence (Epic Yarn was the first Kirby game I bought), I'm now going through them somewhat chronologically. Finished Dream Land and Dream Land 2 last year, Adventure (3D Classics) this year and will complete my started-when-it-came-out playthrough of Triple Deluxe next. Still got Epic Yarn, Dream Land 3, Dream Course, Canvas Curse and Mass Attack sitting here. I have this lofty goal of finishing those before Rainbow Paintbrush comes out. If the name tripped you up, you can take a breather and then realize how I will be managing that ... (glorious far far far away PAL date lol). Lots of time, lots of cute. Btw my yarn Kirby that acme with the Epic Yarn Special Edition says hi :p

maxcriden

After having ignored Kirby for pretty much my entire gaming existence (Epic Yarn was the first Kirby game I bought), I'm now going through them somewhat chronologically. Finished Dream Land and Dream Land 2 last year, Adventure (3D Classics) this year and will complete my started-when-it-came-out playthrough of Triple Deluxe next. Still got Epic Yarn, Dream Land 3, Dream Course, Canvas Curse and Mass Attack sitting here. I have this lofty goal of finishing those before Rainbow Paintbrush comes out. If the name tripped you up, you can take a breather and then realize how I will be managing that ... (glorious far far far away PAL date lol). Lots of time, lots of cute. Btw my yarn Kirby that acme with the Epic Yarn Special Edition says hi :p

You've got some of my favorite games ever ahead. Don't forget about RTDL/KAW as well :)

tee hee

Seriously, we had best get an Atsumete! Kirby sequel for Wii U done in some novel artistic medium.

That would make me so happy. I'm already thrilled about the Canvas Curse sequel but my heart belongs to Mass Attack.

The tree tower level is still one of the most nail-biting, tense moments in gaming for me.

tumblr_m9udfoog961rpymsbo1_500.gif

Daigr

I guess there is no way to buy games on the wii-u eshop if my console's hdd is full.

I know you can buy through browser now but I have eshop credit.

Was looking to pick up Metroid prime Trilogy and Mario kart 8.

Kinda dumb.

maxcriden

I guess there is no way to buy games on the wii-u eshop if my console's hdd is full.

I know you can buy through browser now but I have eshop credit.

Was looking to pick up Metroid prime Trilogy and Mario kart 8.

Kinda dumb.

Nintendo needs to allow you to purchase on the Browser Shop using your current eShop credit and NNID. I agree that that seems like an oversight. In the meantime, can you delete some items to buy/DL MPT/MK8 and then re-download your previous games later?

Daigr

Nintendo needs to allow you to purchase on the Browser Shop using your current eShop credit and NNID. I agree that that seems like an oversight. In the meantime, can you delete some items to buy/DL MPT/MK8 and then re-download your previous games later?
Yes that seems like the only option. Although I might have to get Metroid prime trilogy through the browser.

Only have a wii-u basic. Avoided buying an external since launch.

Really looking forward to downloading the Anime Channel this month, I haven't watched Pokemon in a looonnng time.
As the US gets Flipnote this month I'm hoping we'll get it in EU too.

maxcriden

Also congratulations Max for finally becoming a member of NeoGAF.

Hey, thank you ;)

Yes that seems like the only option. Although I might have to get Metroid prime trilogy through the browser.

Only have a wii-u basic. Avoided buying an external since launch.

Ah, with that Basic you've been really lucky to avoid an HDD. I've been doing some fridge-shuffling without one but I have a Deluxe and I thought it was difficult enough. I play a lot of eShop games, though. :)

Daigr

Hey, thank you ;)

Ah, with that Basic you've been really lucky to avoid an HDD. I've been doing some fridge-shuffling without one but I have a Deluxe and I thought it was difficult enough. I play a lot of eShop games, though. :)

My digital library is all virtual console games except Shovel Knight and NES Remix.

Still over a gig remains.

Top Bottom