• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Street Team - 4P Donkey Konga + Full Version + 50" Widescreen = *fapfapfap*

Matlock

Banned
asdf

They're here at Kent until 4 PM EDT...Just a van in front of the MAC center, kind of inconspicuous from any real vantage point. It's lost in the crowd of tents...but...!

I realized the font on the side of it. I walked up, and lo and behold...it was Konga on a 50" widescreen (plasma, I think)...Looked and played great. Take my impressions from earlier (holy shit it's nice) and add onto that. I'm not only a believer, I'm sold on this game.

Also of note: variable bpm songs suck.

Matlock

Banned
I'm going to go on record to say I'm guessing it's a 50". May be a 42, but it fit snugly in the tailgate of a van.

atomsk

Party Pooper
full version eh?

do the barrels dissapear when you get a great/good?

that's the only thing that bugged me in the demo

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Played Donkey Konga in the store yesterday, and liked it a lot. I was surprised by how nicely manufactured actual kongas were. My wife really liked it as well (we both really love all kinds of music games, well, as long as they are actually good) This will definitely be one of the first games I'll buy once I finally get a GC.

Matlock

Banned
0.jpg

Okay, maybe it's not even 40. But let me assure you, it's fucking huge.

Top Bottom