• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Discussion Thread (Question of the Day, Countdown, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordKano

I think this is true for medium ambition games, not true for games that have high western ambitions or niche ambitions. The latter two are harder to wrangle.

But what games outside of Final Fantasy are aiming at "high western ambitions" ? There's Kingdom Hearts 3, I guess.

MoonFrog

But what games outside of Final Fantasy are aiming at "high western ambitions" ? There's Kingdom Hearts 3, I guess.
Final Fantasy is pretty much all I'm thinking about on that end.

I think a successful Switch should be an Atlus powerhouse, say. But not a Falcom powerhouse unless something special happens.

It had more of a chance if it beat the transition to PS4 from PS4/Vita.

Oregano

Going full steam ahead on PS4 in Japan don't work. Games doesn't sell on it, that's why they need to also make Vita games, That's something you can't deny. Not all of them are successful on Steam, it's still a selective market.

If it sell well in Japan, japanese third-parties will jump on it ASAP. That's a certainty.

That was the case but more and more the Vita versions are either sub-optimal, delayed or being skipped altogether.

It's even been implied that God Eater 3 will be a PS4/console game.

Valkyria would be a counterpoint as a previously PS4 exclusive game now adding a Vita sku but it's also confirmed to skip Switch, lol!

MoonFrog

That was the case but more and more the Vita versions are either sub-optimal, delayed or being skipped altogether.

Valkyria would be a counterpoint as a previously PS4 exclusive game now adding a Vita sku but it's also confirmed to skip Switch, lol!
That spoiler is depressing.

Oregano

Resident Evil, Metal Gear(lol). That's about it.

But there's games like Yakuza and Tales of that are solidly Japanese focused and midtier but still extremely likely to skip Switch.

If I'm correct the Falcon games haven't been doing well on Steam. If we look at the Trails in Sky series the first one did well, but the second game had a huge drop off.

So while Steam may help in some cases it doesn't.

*shrugs* Might be true but that isn't stopping them going PS4 exclusive in Japan despite the fact the Vita versions did really well.

MoonFrog

But yeah, in general I think we can tell how weak Switch support is going to be by how weak mid-tier support for it is going to be. If there're a lot of mid-tier PS4 exclusives announced after Switch, then things are probably bad overall, especially if they are 3DS successors.

The thing is, I think partly Nintendo needs to make people make Switch games to give it the best chance at the Japanese market it can have. If they can't do that near launch...it'll be less successfull and developers will be entrenched in development for other systems. Nintendo needs to get out in front imo, something they historically don't do.

I'm going to fret about this at least until Jan 12th.

I don't understand why some of the Japanese developers produce their games only on PS4 when some of them don't even sell well. I mean some of the vita versions end up selling better than their PS4 versions. Like the new Falcom game only being on PS4 is weird due to the fact their Vita versions of their series sell well. What happens when it doesn't sell well on PS4 because its only on that system?

Is the PS4 their only option even when the situation is dire in Japan.

LordKano

Resident Evil, Metal Gear(lol). That's about it.

But there's games like Yakuza and Tales of that are solidly Japanese focused and midtier but still extremely likely to skip Switch.

*shrugs* Might be true but that isn't stopping them going PS4 exclusive in Japan despite the fact the Vita versions did really well.

Why on earth wouldn't Tales of releasing on Switch ? You're jumping on conclusions from nowhere, like everytime I'm trying to discuss with you. It is seriously rather irritating.

MacTag

Banned
Is it really more capable than PS3 though? From what we know it's going to be close to Wii U in portable mode which is the same class of hardware.

Vita it is a leap from but Vita versions have been subpar in a lot of cases and subnative games were ubiquitous. Switch seems to solidly aim at 720p portable and 1080p docked.
Yes it's really much more capable than PS3. It's GPU (also Nvidia) is 5 generations newer and it has 8 times the memory. Even in handheld mode we're getting estimates above Wii U assuming the worst current specs, which was itself more capable than PS3. And this is before we get into architectural advantages like FP16 or the tile based renderer that could push things more substantially.

The jump from Vita is especially profound though. People don't really realize just how downclocked Vita was, generally people lump it in as being just below PS360 spec but if we hold hold it to the same raw Gflops standard everyone seems to do for Switch (and Wii U before it) then Vita at it's base clock (14GF) comes in just above Wii (12GF) and below the original Xbox (20GF).

MoonFrog

I don't understand why some of the Japanese developers produce their games only on PS4 when some of them don't even sell well. I mean some of the vita versions end up selling better than their PS4 versions. Like the new Falcom game only being on PS4 is weird due to the fact their Vita versions of their series sell well. What happens when it doesn't sell well on PS4 because its only on that system?

Is the PS4 their only option even when the situation is dire in Japan.

Nope. 3DS was always there and so will Switch be there.

Right now they're guessing that the Vita successor will be PS4 and hoping that their niche will follow them to that ecosystem. In doing so, their predictions might be self fulfilling or accurate.

Right now Switch isn't quite there to be the other option: track portability but defy ecosystem.

Moonfrog gets exactly what I mean. Those developers are now targeting the PS4 which is much more powerful than Switch regardless of how Switch compares to PS3.

As to the bolded I'm not sure that's true. A lot of developers are looking at Steam in the west to buoy their franchises and going full steam ahead on PS4 in Japan.

Is it really more capable than PS3 though? From what we know it's going to be close to Wii U in portable mode which is the same class of hardware.

Vita it is a leap from but Vita versions have been subpar in a lot of cases and subnative games were ubiquitous. Switch seems to solidly aim at 720p portable and 1080p docked.
The PS3 is architecturally very different from the newer consoles. Even during its day, it was known for not being easy to develop for. The PSVita is likely over 10x weaker than the undocked Switch. Both of those systems have a fraction of the RAM available compared to the Switch for games. If the userbase is there, I don't think it would be a serious technical reason why a game can't be ported over if the publisher are cool with it.

MoonFrog

The PS3 is architecturally very different from the newer consoles. Even during its day, it was known for not being easy to develop for. The PSVita is likely over 10x weaker than the undocked Switch. If the userbase is there, I don't think it would be a serious technical reason why a game can't be ported over if the publisher are cool with it.
Yeah. I just hope publishers see an opportunity with Switch and seize it.

And again, this is why I keep pressing middle rather than niche. Niche is satisfied with less and thus more trepidatious about a place it may or may not have an audience and the cost of porting. Medium is more likely to have an audience and need/want an audience on any mainstream platform, especially with a weak Japanese PS4.

LordKano

Yeah. I just hope publishers see an opportunity with Switch and seize it.

And again, this is why I keep pressing middle rather than niche. Niche is satisfied with less and thus more trepidatious about a place it may or may not have an audience and the cost of porting. Medium is more likely to have an audience and need/want an audience on any mainstream platform, especially with a weak Japanese PS4.

But they would be more satified with more. If the Switch is easy to dev with (seems like it is), and it sells well, why wouldn't even niche games release their games on it ?

Oregano

Why on earth wouldn't Tales of releasing on Switch ? You're jumping on conclusions from nowhere, like everytime I'm trying to discuss with you. It is seriously rather irritating.

They said the next Tales game is PS4 exclusive and specifically said the Tales audience is on PlayStation only. It's an assumption, but a pretty safe one.

Yes it's really much more capable than PS3. It's GPU (also Nvidia) is 5 generations newer and it has 8 times the memory. Even in handheld mode we're getting estimates above Wii U assuming the worst current specs, which was itself more capable than PS3. And this is before we get into architectural advantages like FP16 or the tile based renderer that could push things more substantially.

The jump from Vita is especially profound though. People don't really realize just how downclocked Vita was, generally people lump it in as being just below PS360 spec but if we hold hold it to the same raw Gflops standard everyone seems to do for Switch (and Wii U before it) then Vita at it's base clock (14GF) comes in just above Wii (12GF) and below the original Xbox (20GF).

I guess the proof is in the pudding and we'll see next month but so far everything shown has been in that last ten ballpark.

Also in Vita's defence(well not really) it was aiming at a lower resolution that PS3 and most of the more impressive games ran at substantive resolutions, some as low as 360p.

The PS3 is architecturally very different from the newer consoles. Even during its day, it was known for not being easy to develop for. The PSVita is likely over 10x weaker than the undocked Switch. If the userbase is there, I don't think it would be a serious technical reason why a game can't be ported over if the publisher are cool with it.

Heh, we'll see.

MoonFrog

But they would be more satified with more. If the Switch is easy to dev with (seems like it is), and it sells well, why wouldn't even niche games release their games on it ?
I'd hope they would.

But: small budget, business practice of hammering away tightly at a particular audience, perhaps having that audience satisfied, considerations of cost of porting, considerations of audience on other device, etc.

LordKano

They said the next Tales game is PS4 exclusive and specifically said the Tales audience is on PlayStation only. It's an assumption, but a pretty safe one.

When did they said that the next Tales games is PS4 exclusive ? Berseria just came out in Japan a few months ago, and, AFAIK, they didn't communicate at all concerning future releases.

Also :
jaquette-tales-of-the-abyss-nintendo-3ds-cover-avant-g-1322126578.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

MacTag

Banned
Abyss 3DS makes me hope we see Vesperia ported to Switch. I'm not really interested in more modern Tales games, I'd rather they port or remake the older (better) games.

Oregano

When did they said that the next Tales games is PS4 exclusive ? Berseria just came out in Japan a few months ago, and, AFAIK, they didn't communicate at all concerning future releases.

Also :

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/04...ength-of-the-game-localization-and-much-more/

I actually misremembered. They hedged their bets but the producer specifically says they want to use the power of the PS4.

Also Tales of the Abyss was five years ago and bombed. It was after Abyss' release(as well as after the Vita remakes) that they said they would be sticking to PlayStation.

EDIT: Releasing on Steam as well as PlayStation is not the same as releasing on a Nintendo platform too. The platforms are treated entirely differently.

LordKano

Abyss 3DS makes me hope we see Vesperia ported to Switch. I'm not really interested in more modern Tales games, I'd rather they port or remake the older (better) games.

IIRC the problem with Vespera is that Microsoft owns the western translation, so they would have to retranslate it.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/04...ength-of-the-game-localization-and-much-more/

I actually misremembered. They hedged their bets but the producer specifically says they want to use the power of the PS4.

Also Tales of the Abyss was five years ago and bombed. It was after Abyss' release(as well as after the Vita remakes) that they said they would be sticking to PlayStation.

Yeah that quote has nothing to do with what you said. They're just dropping the PS3 because it's not relevant anymore in 2017. They should already have dropped it with Berseria tbh. And they're sticking so much with Playstation that they just released three Tales of on PC in less than two years.
There's nothing saying that it couldn't be released on Switch. They aren't tied by any exclusivity deals, nor they have any interests to keep their IPs on only one console.

IIRC the problem with Vespera is that Microsoft owns the western translation, so they would have to retranslate it.

But so did Nintendo with Symphonia and look what happened. Vesperia should be good to go on Switch worldwide in that case.

And I'm pretty certain Abyss did very well on 3DS (a lot better than those Vita remakes, that's for certain). It had pretty surprising legs over the last few years as shown in those Famitsu/MC Top 1000 lists and if I recall, wasn't it reported (officially or by someone who would know here) that it id really well in EU?

God Eater 3 would make so much sense on Switch that I'd be truly baffled if they skip it for GE3. Not saying it'll be exclusive, just that it'd be arguably the biggest platform for it in Japan at the very least.

And if Sega really do skip Switch for Valkyria Revolution, when they're making an XBO version, then wow, no words. I just honestly can't find the logic in that.

Edit: Not again...

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Which leakers ? Laura and Emily said since weeks that they wouldn't say anything else until the January event.

Conveniently right before the leak about diaappointing specs?

Also, you should remember that every reliable insiders (that have proven to be insiders) are pointing to a good third-party relation for the Switch, at least compared to the Wii U. Leaks from today doesn't mean that all of our old leaks were wrong. You have to take every information into account when thinkin about the Switch state. If third-parties manage to release their games with these specs, well, unless you wanted them with the best graphics (but you were choosing the wrong console since a long time) that would be fine.

Despite some posters going crazy and being depressed about it, devs are apparently happy with the specs on the machine. That may also be due to Nintendo having good developer tools for the system this time.

Sorry but which developers are you referring to and based on which leaks?
So far software wise we have got very few hints and mostly about old ports

Oregano

Yeah that quote has nothing to do with what you said. They're just dropping the PS3 because it's not relevant anymore in 2017. They should already have dropped it with Berseria tbh. And they're sticking so much with Playstation that they just released three Tales of on PC in less than two years.
There's nothing saying that it couldn't be released on Switch. They aren't tied by any exclusivity deals, nor they have any interests to keep their IPs on only one console.

1)You wouldn't talk about being able to use the specs of PS4 by dropping PS3 and then release another cross-gen game.
2)Releasing on PC is not the same as releasing on a rival system. PC/PS4 games are treated as exclusives by Sony, including games they themselves have published.

I really wouldn't count on Tales making an appearance either way. It'll only cause disappointment.

LordKano

Conveniently right before the leak about diaappointing specs?

No, since weeks already.

Sorrento but which developers are you referring to and based on which leaks?
So far software wise we have got very few hints and mostly about old ports

From Software/Bethesda/Ubisoft/Square Enix/Take-Two/TellTale/SEGA, and probably some that I forgot.

All of them have PS4/XBO game running on Switch and they seems to be happy enough with the performance.

1)You wouldn't talk about being able to use the specs of PS4 by dropping PS3 and then release another cross-gen game.
2)Releasing on PC is not the same as releasing on a rival system. PC/PS4 games are treated as exclusives by Sony, including games they themselves have published.

I really wouldn't count on Tales making an appearance either way. It'll only cause disappointment.

Come on, that's fucking PR. They are dropping PS3 not because it's cross-gen, but because it's dead in the waters in 2017. Don't act like you don't understand it, you're just messing to try to find a spin suiting you. And the Switch is not a "rival system". There's no such thing as "rival system" when you're Bandai Namco. They aren't tied by any exclusivity contract. They could release the game anywhere they want.

I'm not saying that it will make an appearance as there's factors we don't know yet, such as console's popularity in Japan. But right now, there's not a single reason that it won't. Power definitely ain't one.

All of them have PS4/XBO game running on Switch and they seems to be happy enough with the performance.

Hmm? Like which? All we know of is Skyrim and the Dark Souls trilogy as rumored.

Sonic's coming, but we have heard zilch since it was announced and zero about the Switch version, same with Dragon Quest X and XI.

LordKano

Hmm? Like which? All we know of is Skyrim and the Dark Souls trilogy as rumored.

Sonic's coming, but we have heard zilch since it was announced and zero about the Switch version, same with Dragon Quest X and XI.

Well, if the game's running on Switch as well as PS4/One, that means they are running well-enough there to warrant a port. That's logical.
They wouldn't bother with a port if it couldn't runs on it. Actually, they wouldn't even be able to make it.

Oregano

No, since weeks already.

From Software/Bethesda/Ubisoft/Square Enix/Take-Two/TellTale/SEGA, and probably some that I forgot.
All of them have PS4/XBO game running on Switch and they seems to be happy enough with the performance

Come on, that's fucking PR. They are dropping PS3 not because it's cross-gen, but because it's dead in the waters in 2017. Don't act like you don't understand it, you're just messing to try to find a spin suiting you. And the Switch is not a "rival system". There's no such thing as "rival system" when you're Bandai Namco. They aren't tied by any exclusivity contract. They could release the game anywhere they want.

I'm not saying that it will make an appearance as there's factors we don't know yet, such as console's popularity in Japan. But right now, there's not a single reason that it won't. Power definitely ain't one.

Now who's jumping to conclusions with the bolded?

Even if there's no exclusivity contract there will be perks in terms of promotional support for being exclusive.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
No, since weeks already.

Sorry but I follow switch news pretty closely and I cant really see where you are getting this info / conclusions

You are mixing up rumors with news and especially projects we know nothing about with specs feedback

LordKano

Now who's jumping to conclusions with the bolded?

Even if there's no exclusivity contract there will be perks in terms of promotional support for being exclusive.

Sorry but I follow switch news pretty closely and I cant really see where you are getting this info / conclusions

You are mixing up rumors with news and especially projects we know nothing about with specs feedback

What ? I don't get you. All of the studios I have listed have games on PS4/Xbox One and Switch. Do I need to list them ? You probably know which I'm talking about. They are either announced or rumored to be announced in a few weeks.
We do not have direct feedbacks of these games but we know they are planned to release on Switch, so that means that it runs well enough to be worth a port. I don't think that's in any way a reached conclusion.

Oregano

What ? I don't get you. All of the studios I have listed has games on PS4/Xbox One and Switch. Do I need to list them ? You probably know which I'm talking about.

Yes, please list the confirmed announced games are PS4/XBO/Switch or some combination there of.

Hoo-doo

Banned

If you can't back up a statement like this, why even post it.

Blobbers

I've been giving some thought to how all the DS/3DS franchises might evolve and adapt to the Switch.
When the Switch was first unveiled I was excited because now we have a brand new crisp, 720p big screen and all these awesome games like Layton, SMT, Pokemon are gonna look even better.

But that's not how it works, is it? It is human nature to always try and push the boundaries of technology. The Switch is a home console. No developer is gonna be making games where a good chunk of gameplay is clicking on a screen for hidden coins or having enemies be literal cardboard cutouts with no animation or physics. Especially when you have developers taking advantage of the very same console and making their games look beautiful on a big screen HD TV.

So we wont have a Layton with beautiful HD backgrounds. Instead, we'll get a fully explorable HD city, controlling Layton in third person, and you don't just click on a screen to find coins, you're doing actual scavenging: lifting trashcan lids, crawling to hidden areas, doing some light platforming. It's all animated.
SMT V wont have cardboard cutout demons but probably reuse the Persona 5 models + some extra new ones. I wonder how long we'll have to wait to even get SMT V.
One of my least favorite things about Dragon Quest VIII was they felt they needed to add those flashy animations during battles. Yes, they were quick but still inferior to the DQ norm of exclusive first-person battles with minimal animations.

Just give me snappy handheld games, pls.

What ? I don't get you. All of the studios I have listed have games on PS4/Xbox One and Switch. Do I need to list them ? You probably know which I'm talking about. They are either announced or rumored to be announced in a few weeks.

Well, yeah, I'd love to see this list. :p With sources if you can. :p

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
What ? I don't get you. All of the studios I have listed has games on PS4/Xbox One and Switch. Do I need to list them ? You probably know which I'm talking about.

From software has been rumored to have DS running on it.
Is it a fact? Do we know HOW is it running? DS 1 / 2 were also on per. What this rumor tells us about switch power?

SEGA announced Sonic officially also forse switch. Do we know if the game is the same? Sonic historically had also a portable different version of the same game running alongside the home one. What Sonic 17 tells us about switch power?

And so on.

The wii had many third party games running on it but that didnt mean "satisfying specs"
I loved the wii tbh

LordKano

Yes, please list the confirmed announced games are PS4/XBO/Switch or some combination there of.

If you can't back up a statement like this, why even post it.

But what are you talking about, it seems like you've all forgotten that we are ahead of months of leaks of Switch game ? Sonic / Dragon Quest X / Dragon Quest XI / Skyrim / NBA 2K / Dark Souls 3 / Guardians of the Galaxies are all games that are running on both PS4, Xbox One and Skyrim. Some are unannounced yet (and only rumored) and some are confirmed.

From software has been rumored to have DS running on it.
Is it a fact? Do we know HOW is it running? DS 1 / 2 were also on per. What this rumor tells us about switch power?

SEGA announced Sonic officially also forse switch. Do we know if the game is the same? Sonic historically had also a portable different version of the same game running alongside the home one. What Sonic 17 tells us about switch power?

And so on.

The wii had many third party games running on it but that didnt mean "satisfying specs"
I loved the wii tbh

I'm not saying in any mean that the games won't be very different. We don't know. I'm also not saying in any mean that they would be satisfying specs for you. All I'm saying is that third-parties developpers seems to be happy enought with these specs since they're developping games on it.

Honestly, I don't know how to say it otherwise. I don't think my english is that bad for my message to not be clear enough o_O

But what are you talking about, it seems like you've all forgotten that we are ahead of months of leaks of Switch game ? Sonic / Dragon Quest X / Dragon Quest XI / Skyrim / NBA 2K / Dark Souls 3 / Guardians of the Galaxies are all games that are running on both PS4, Xbox One and Skyrim. Some are unannounced yet (and only rumored) and some are confirmed.

Ah, okay I see now. I think Laura had Guardians and of course Dark Souls rumored, but yeah Sonic and DQ11 aren't officially the same on Switch as on PS4/XBO yet.

As said Sonic has had a Dimped (heh) handheld version for the last while and DQ11 is also on 3DS.

Not a knock on Dimps, they used to make awesome original Sonic games on GBA and DS, but now they really do just make second banana inferior versions for the last three games. :(

Oregano

Sonic and NBA are the only one's shown in an official capacity and it's not clear whether they are the same game or bespoke versions.

Dragon Quest X is a Wii game
Dragon Quest XI is on 3DS
Skyrim is a last gen game
Dark Souls might not even exist
Guardians of the Galaxy is a mobile game like every other Telltale game

As an added bonus Just Dance is a Wii game too and Lego City Undercover is a Wii U game.

LordKano

Sonic and NBA are the only one's shown in an official capacity and it's not clear whether they are the same game or bespoke versions.

Dragon Quest X is a Wii game
Dragon Quest XI is on 3DS
Skyrim is a last gen game
Dark Souls might not even exist
Guardians of the Galaxy is a mobile game like every other Telltale game

As an added bonus Just Dance is a Wii game too and Lego City Undercover is a Wii U game.

Why are you excluding the one that's the most interesting ? The fact that it couldn't exist is based on sales alone, according by the very report of Laura. But it's running on it, and with a "happy enough" performance, for whatever that means. That's an indication on the performance. And we'll get more indications in a few weeks.

I'm honestly tired of discussing about that topic, even more with already biased people. Especially since everything will be cleared on January 13th.

Oregano

Why are you excluding the one that's the most interesting ? The fact that it couldn't exist is based on sales alone, according by the very report of Laura. But it's running on it, and with a "happy enough" performance, for whatever that means. That's an indication on the performance. And we'll get more indications in a few weeks.

I'm honestly tired of discussing about that topic, even more with already biased people. Especially since everything will be cleared on January 13th.

The Dark Souls is the easiest one to ignore because it's the most unverifiable.

Even if what Laura reported is true and they're concerned about sales they're not going to announce the game at all because they won't want to deal with backlash from cancelling it. We also don't know what acceptable performance apparently is.

Some PS4/Vita games look truly ugly on Vita and run like crap. The developers were still "happy enough".

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
May I remind you that we haven't seen yet any third party games running on Switch. So let's not use a 3rd party port as a measure of Switch's power until we see how it looks and at what resolution and framerate it runs.

We don't even have any leak with some clear info about the performance of 3rd party games, beside some generic statements from GAF insiders (and some of them already have had some wrong info if Eurogamer is right).

LordKano

The Dark Souls is the easiest one to ignore because it's the most unverifiable.

Even if what Laura reported is true and they're concerned about sales they're not going to announce the game at all because they won't want to deal with backlash from cancelling it. We also don't know what acceptable performance apparently is.

Some PS4/Vita games look truly ugly on Vita and run like crap. The developers were still "happy enough".

I'm talking about more indications in general, not particularly on Dark Souls. And yeah, there are also PS4/Vita games that looks great on Vita. We don't know what performance it is. But we know (if Laura was right, ofc, but everything on Switch is based on rumors) that there are third-parties games developped for both PS4, Xbox One and Switch. That was literally my only point.

Now, excuse me if I don't answer more posts about this precise topic. The overwhelming negativity is tiring me out.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
But we know (if Laura was right, ofc, but everything on Switch is based on rumors) that there are third-parties games developped for both PS4, Xbox One and Switch.

What exactly are you referring by this? An article? A tweet? Because I can't remember anything like this from Laura.

brad-t

Nintendo isn't going to lose their "kiddie console" image if they keep censoring games.

I know you have a hard time accepting this, but the number of people who share your concerns about game censorship is vanishingly small.

And I would suspect that most people, shown the kinds of censorship you're talking about, would find it reasonable or even preferable to the original.

LordKano

What exactly are you referring by this? An article? A tweet? Because I can't remember anything like this from Laura.

I'm talking about the currently rumored Switch games from third-party. The stuff like Guardians of the galaxies, dark souls 3, stuff like that.

Cerium

I'd ask someone to cheer me up but it would all be lies, damned lies, and I'm tired of being lied to about Pascal and 16nm and argh

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom