• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Topo

About the idea that they need to "save" something for E3. That Nintendo can't show too much because of that. Sounds like a preemptive excuse.

They can't show everything*. That is all. Whether they have enough or not is an entirely different question that I am in no position to answer.
*Well, whether they should is the question.

NS (an ass) is such a bad abbreviation. And who needs abbreviations for Switch anyhow? The word is short enough to not need one.
1276750_o_by_kingkoopa121_d9h6d07_by_mr_pepsi_and_pizza-d9uqpo2.gif

Why wouldn't we learn more before the release? Isn't that what this topic is about for a Switch Presentation in a day and a half...?

Dont be mad. A few ports and probably just the 1 new game for launch. Sounds about right, it's probably the only reason why they're holding it in Japan, Nintendo trying to skate by during the night
:p

Neper

Neo Member
Why doesn't anybody expect something like a Hyrule Warriors: Complete release for Switch with all the content launched for WiiU and 3DS? I'd love it and get it the very minute it came out.

Why doesn't anybody expect something like a Hyrule Warriors: Complete release for Switch with all the content launched for WiiU and 3DS? I'd love it and get it the very minute it came out.
Maybe because it's obvious lol? But I could buy it if something like that happens, I've just the vanilla version of the game on wiiu(I'm not a dlc buyer).

Because the people who care enough to in a third time hope and don't hope they're doing either a sequel or a different franchise entirely (Fire Emblem?) is pretty limited, I imagine.

I am not doing those damn adventure maps a third time.

I'll probably end up doing those damn adventure maps a third time.

dl77

Wonder how the share function will work? From what I've read it runs at 720p undocked and (up to) 1080p when docked. Obviously this is hypothetical but if you take a screenshot when it's undocked will the image only be 720p vs 1080p if you take one when docked?

Neper

Neo Member

Maybe because it's obvious lol? But I could buy it if something like that happens, I've just the vanilla version of the game on wiiu(I'm not a dlc buyer).

I'm not sure is really that obvious. In fact, I'm actually not sure they'll end up doing it, since it was a third-party collaboration with Omega Force, and I don't know if Nintendo already thinks HW is in the past and want to focus on BotW. That's why it's more like a wish for me, because I don't think it's actually happenning that easily (OF is also focused on releasing the Berserk musou this March, too).

robotrock

Banned
Wonder how the share function will work? From what I've read it runs at 720p undocked and (up to) 1080p when docked. Obviously this is hypothetical but if you take a screenshot when it's undocked will the image only be 720p vs 1080p if you take one when docked?

It could take a 1080 screen while youre in 720 mode

Oregano

I'm not sure is really that obvious. In fact, I'm actually not sure they'll end up doing it, since it was a third-party collaboration with Omega Force, and I don't know if Nintendo already thinks HW is in the past and want to focus on BotW. That's why it's more like a wish for me, because I don't think it's actually happenning that easily (OF is also focused on releasing the Berserk musou this March, too).

I think a sequel is more likely at this point, at some point after Breath of the Wild so they can include new characters, items, etc.

correojon

Man the launch lineup sounds weak so far. Ports and like 1-2 actual new games. Hope we learn of more before release.

We might be getting a 3D Mario, Zelda and Splatoon and that looks weak for you? Sure, Mario may be delayed but just Zelda and Splatoon already make for some of the best games at any launch ever (if they live up to expectations).

Neper

Neo Member

I think a sequel is more likely at this point, at some point after Breath of the Wild so they can include new characters, items, etc.

Yeah, you're probably right. I'd still like to get a full version of the original, but that one is less likely to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom