• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo World Championships Qualifier Details - NES Remix Championship Mode

I'd say early. My local best buy has it in their general Sunday ad, so a lot of people know about it.

Ah, that is good to know, thank you! I don't know why I'm doing this to myself, I don't even own a 3DS and have been practicing sparsely on my Wii U :/. Oh well, it should be fun nonetheless

Anyone know if a massive line has already formed outisde the Long Island City best buy?

My Dr Mario skills cant quite hang regardless, but wouldnt make the trek out to sign up if there's already 750 ish. Definitely still spectate and streetpass for a bit

I'm still in line at the Maple Grove MN Best Buy. There's this obnoxious guy with a fanny pack going through the history of Sonic games in excruciating detail.

El Odio

Banned
I'm still in line at the Maple Grove MN Best Buy. There's this obnoxious guy with a fanny pack going through the history of Sonic games in excruciating detail.
Are the lines getting really long? I was planning on going to the Schaumburg one later but if its too crowded it might not be worth the trip.

Penguin

Ahh Nintendo is sharing some updates

CGRVxzjU8AALz8Y.jpg

Penguin

And the first game for the e3 show is....

The original Legend of Zelda

Twenty-five years after the original, the Nintendo World Championships return on June 14, set to start at 3 p.m. PT, with pre-show broadcasts kicking off the day’s activities prior to the tournament. While the full lineup of games won’t be unveiled until the big event, hopeful contestants can prepare to compete in the original The Legend of Zelda, as well as a mix of other Nintendo games.

Top Bottom