• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Refugees and immigrants being detained at US airports right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyS

protests in Chicago / O'Hare Airport are growing.

0GFv498.jpg

oV9jur2.jpg

Biske

I hope these protests turn travel in America into an absolute shit show. Shut it all down. Probably the only way to stop this kind of short sighted cruelty, halt everything until cowardly politicians are forced to deal with it.

It seems all SFO detainees have been released

https://twitter.com/GoldsteinStreet/status/825877646751911936

Jacob Goldstein
‏@GoldsteinStreet

Follow
More
Crowd goes wild at #sfoprotest as speakers tells crowd that all #MuslimBan detainees have been released! #NoBanNoWall

Police barricading to open SFO again https://twitter.com/FielderJackie/status/825877623297302529

Jackie Fielder
‏@FielderJackie

Follow
More
Police kicking out a couple protestors and sound system, re-barricading Gate G to allow international arrivals to flow again #sfoprotest

RaidenZR

I tuned in for a moment, man, and then I had to stop. It's unfortunate.

Jeffrey Lord, Kayleigh McEnany, and Andre Bauer have never once disagreed (even modestly) with anything Trump has done or said. They are extensions of his cabinet as far as I'm concerned. Maybe even more shameless to how much they go to bat for the insanity, too.

Stop giving them attention and maybe news networks will stop giving them a seat at the table.

Trump's released schedule for today had him essentially taking the day off, so expect plenty of time for tweets if he feels like it.

Planting a seed in Trump's brain that maybe he's being used by Bannon would be... entertaining? Dangerous, but entertaining.

Missed this earlier but it's brilliant. Trump is incredibly insecure. Use his own tactics against him. Keep repeating that Bannon is the only reason for his success. Not only is it probably disgustingly true, there's no way it doesnt get under his skin and cause a rift.

III-V

Trump's released schedule for today had him essentially taking the day off, so expect plenty of time for tweets if he feels like it.

Planting a seed in Trump's brain that maybe he's being used by Bannon would be... entertaining? Dangerous, but entertaining.

I like it.

Reince Priebus on face the nation blaming the countries on the list on Obama

Everything will be Obama's fault, including the disassembly of ObamaCare!

Mark it dude.

Caja 117

I like it.

Everything will be Obama's fault, including the disassembly of ObamaCare!

Mark it dude.
The normal Republican voter (excluding the Trump crazy supporters) Can only take so much until they start getting tired of the lack of accountability.

well on the plus side, Trump is certainly unifying the country against him -hopefully the GOP will grow a spine and remove him from office seeing as they can't really blame Obama anymore.

This whole administration is a complete disaster and needs to be removed including Ryan.

bndadm

I've never protested in my life. Been at LAX the last 40 minutes. Its both amazing and horrifying it's come to this. But people here are amazing. Proud to march for this cause.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Eerie coincidence of no actual significance.

You guys gotta be kidding. That's not gonna be the first sign of a judicial branch overthrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom