• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Refugees and immigrants being detained at US airports right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
YIgLVIB.jpg
Not there bottom right

Hussaro

Banned
Protest all you want, ban still stands and good. The whole process needs to be revamped.

President Trump - Do what needs to be done.

Caja 117

Protest all you want, ban still stands and good. The whole process needs to be revamped.

President Trump - Do what need to be done.
That ban wont stand a chance when SC looks at it. And need evidence that the proccess needs to be revamped when its actually working as it was.

RPGCrazied

Hm interesting. That moves to the next question, when was it removed? If it disappeared in the last 48 hours, I'll buy it meaning something. If not, it might just be a completely idiotic web design error.

Just like the climate change and lbgt sites? Are those back yet? They were deleted awhile back.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member

Genuine question: how would you feel, assuming you aren't one, if you were a minority Muslim or had a family from one of these countries that you couldn't see because now they're being labeled potential terrorists under a sweeping Muslim ban?

Answer the question and don't be a coward.

Zukkoyaki

Hm interesting. That moves to the next question, when was it removed? If it disappeared in the last 48 hours, I'll buy it meaning something. If not, it might just be a completely idiotic web design error.
Could be under construction with the new Justice nominee announcement coming

On the 21st, according to comments on that Twitter link. I'm not sure how to check.

Woorloog

Banned

Comments indicate it was removed on 21th but when did Trump's version of the site go up? Was it always missing or removed afterwards? Hard to say.

Considering there is a lot of half-assed stuff in Trump administration, it is possible it is really just forgotten (or maybe it is on source code but messed up or something?).
But i wonder...

Today;

December 15th, 2016;

January 20th, 2017;
That is the Obama version, so it doesn't count really.

Hussaro

Banned
Genuine question: how would you feel, assuming you aren't one, if you were a minority Muslim or had a family from one of these countries that you couldn't see because now they're being labeled potential terrorists under a sweeping Muslim ban?

Answer the question and don't be a coward.

Its temporary ban in case you missed basic facts of the matter.

So id wait like some one with common sense and not an emotional fool..

KHarvey16

Haha, the protests will be what removes this ban. You should take a course on democracy, and throw a lesson on the constitution in there too.

Sciz

There hasn't been a judicial page since it switched over to the Trump version of the site back on the 20th.

Steel

Banned

Genuine question: Why do you think the process needs to be revamped? Not a single person from any of the countries banned have committed a terrorist attack on U.S. soil. Not a single one.

Quotient

Its temporary ban in case you missed basic facts of the matter.

So id wait like some one with common sense and not an emotional fool..

It's a temporary ban that is affecting folks who have valid US visas. These are people who have applied, been vetted and approved for travel to the USA by various governmental agencies.

This executive order does nothing but hurt law abiding people.

"temporary" is some bullshit in order to soften this trash policy. It will keep getting extended, doing everything in their power to pulls reasons from their asshole.

I just realized that the crowd at SFO is much larger than it might appear in photos -- there are two groups of people, one on Level 2 and one on Level 3.

BlackJet

Lets see Monday who goes to work and who's left crying on the streets.

Would you believe me if I told you some people might have to work at different times, or that they might not have work on Monday?

Actually, I'm not sure what having a job has to do with any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom