• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

They agreed to end her contract because she's pregnant. Her and Wesley Blake are a couple.

CtxwAYyXgAA4sJg.jpg

The look on her face:
43bc3132c5e46a9605eea17661e8da6b.jpg

According to Wikipedia, Maven was on WWE television until August 2005. Maaaaaaaaaan, I don't remember any of his career beyond him winning the hardcore title at WM18.

I'm kind of talking out of my ass here, but it feels like the track record of Tough Winners isn't any worse than similar reality shows. For instance, I can't name any American Idol winners off the top of my head other than Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood.

KissVibes

Banned
I just realized that Xavier Woods is probably going to get swung by Cesaro into a Brogue kick from Sheamus and it's going to look amazing.

Mahonay

Banned
I'm kind of talking out of my ass here, but it feels like the track record of Tough Winners isn't any worse than similar reality shows. For instance, I can't name any American Idol winners off the top of my head other than Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood.
Jennifer Hudson.

Yeah, not a surprised Sara got released been expecting it since it was obvious WWE didn't want her to win in the first place and the fact that she hasn't even been on NXT TV to do a job while Mandy has been a few times is pretty telling, I wouldn't care but she's from my area, like 15 minutes away in the boonies so I'm kinda disappointed. Was she legit released or did they option not to renew?

The look on her face:
43bc3132c5e46a9605eea17661e8da6b.jpg

Heh.

Cesaro in 2k17 still has his old tag-team entrance gear with the headphones and not the suit-tearing entrance.

Poor guy.
Why are you surprised by anything the 2k games do or do not have at this point?
I still remember the season that Chris Daughtry lost because everyone assumed he was going to not get eliminated by virtue of how damn good he was compared to the other 3 people there.
I just realized that Xavier Woods is probably going to get swung by Cesaro into a Brogue kick from Sheamus and it's going to look amazing.

It'll probably suck.

Miz should win. Not only because it would be great but because 'career on the line' matches where the person with the career up wins and stays are shit.

Also I hope you all realizes when Ziggler does properly retire, he's probably guaranteed a commentary spot.

Why are you surprised by anything the 2k games do or do not have at this point?
Fair point. But as pointed out Seth has updated gear while a bunch of people are wearing stuff from a year ago. Not updating an entrance alright, but the gear stuff is pretty annoying.

Fuck 2k.
Still buying the game so I'm working myself.

TNA news from John pollock

the LAW has spoken to someone familiar with the situation that is going on and while they could not comment on the financing of this week’s shows, did confirm to us that the pay-per-view and tapings will happen this week. It was also told to us that the New York Post story was accurate in that neither Billy Corgan nor the WWE are involved with the financing for these tapings.

TNA will be taping all week long and if you figure in two episodes per night, that would put TNA through to the end of 2016 with their tapings and give them the rest of the year to sort out of the ownership situation, if there is no announcement tonight or over the next week.

Also this is nitro levels of ratings popping

Monday night’s edition of Raw will take place from the Staples Center in Los Angeles with Ashton Kutcher and Danny Masterson appearing as guests for a segment with Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho. They have also announced Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks for the women’s title and TJ Perkins vs. Brian Kendrick for the Cruiserweight title.

Why would a guy with no mic skills at all possibly be up for a commentary job?
WWE and its' track of superstars turned commentators has never been good if you look at Saxton or Otunga. Along with that, Ziggler's done enough stuff for the company for him to definitely have a non-wresting job there if he wants it. If not commentary, he'll be a training or talent scout or something.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
WWE and its' track of superstars turned commentators has never been good if you look at Saxton or Otunga. Along with that, Ziggler's done enough stuff for the company for him to definitely have a non-wresting job there if he wants it. If not commentary, he'll be a training or talent scout or something.

CM Punk is a fantastic commentator.

Zach

Who will be the WrassleGAFMania commentators? We need at least one straight man and one nutty jerk.

CM Punk is a fantastic commentator.
I mean in a permanent sense, Punk was just temporary for a little while while Otunga and Saxon stopped wrestling and then became commentators. Ziggler when he finally actually goes will likely have some job still at WWE without having to wrestle.

Mahonay

Banned
I think I'd be a Corey Graves type of commentator. Making bad hipster jokes and doing my best Heenan impression.

ReiGun

Miz should win. Not only because it would be great but because 'career on the line' matches where the person with the career up wins and stays are shit.

Also I hope you all realizes when Ziggler does properly retire, he's probably guaranteed a commentary spot.
If he takes Otunga's spot, it'll all be worth it.

Top Bottom