• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

16eub.gif

Big thanks to The Ascension's theme music for being there on my first 300 lb. bench press. Got to record some vignettes for 315, because it's coming soon.

Heroman

Banned
King Of Pro Wrestilng
Tiger Mask W vs. Red Death Mask 2.75
CHAOS vs. Bullet Club 3.25
Fish/Taguchi/Makabe/Honma vs. CHAOS 3
NOAH vs. Tenzan/Nakanishi/Kojima/Nagata 4
Young Bucks (c) vs. Ricochet and Finlay 3.75
GOD vs. Briscoes (c) 3
Tanahashi/Lethal/KUSHIDA/Elgin vs. LIJ 3.25
Shibata (c) vs. O'Reilly 4.5
Omega (c) vs. Goto 4.75
Okada (c) vs. Marufuji 4.75

No Mercy
Hype Bros and American Alpha vs. Ascension and Vaudevillains 2.5
AJ Styles (c) vs. John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose 3.75
Nikki Bella vs. Carmella 1.75
Slater/Rhyno (c) vs. The Usos 2.75
Baron Corbin vs. Jack Swagger 2.75
Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz (c) 4.5
Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss 1
Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton 2.5

King Of Pro Wrestilng

Young Bucks (c) vs. Ricochet and Finlay 3.75
GOD vs. Briscoes (c) 3
Tanahashi/Lethal/KUSHIDA/Elgin vs. LIJ 3.25
Shibata (c) vs. O'Reilly 4.5
Omega (c) vs. Goto 4.75
Okada (c) vs. Marufuji 4.75

I agree with these. I think Shibata/O'Reilly was super good, and GOD/Briscoes was slightly more entertaining than I expected.

Question on NJPW and Nakamura....

Is it possible his "overness" in WWE/NXT is a little over blown? Maybe it's the typical WWE over exposure shit, but he feels almost cartoony at this point.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
why is every online game reviewer some form of angry or ranty?

get a new gimmick, brother. i'm annoyed steve. the annoyed gamer. i hate dlc its horse dog trash poop!

get a new gimmick, brother. i'm annoyed steve. the annoyed gamer. i hate dlc its horse dog trash poop!

More annoying to me than this is when someone says "Check out htis great review on itemA" and it's a link to a 30 minute youtueb video. I don't have 30 minutes to dedicate to your dumb youtube video, just let me read/skim it

He over but not how he was in njpw. Here he walking through the motions.

Yeah ok, this is what iw as getting at but you summed it up better

Zach

I always thought Pikma was a mom who liked to play Pikmin.

Awww... that's adorable.

Why does that weirdo Angry Joe get a thread for all of his reviews? Shouldn't it just go in the review thread? That guy sucks. I always think about that interview he did with that Xbox guy from forever ago. That guy also sucks. You know the thing I'm talking about, Data West. You know.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Hard to imagine them not getting Vaudevillained on the main roster.

The Revival are better wrestlers and have a better gimmick (who doesn't, really). It shoud've always been obvious that a thing as bad and stupid as the Vaudevillains wasn't going to play outside of Full Sail.

If anything there's a lot, LOT more overly positive reviewers than overly negative ones. It's just that the latter get a lot more attention around here because everyone on GAF is jaded about everything (except during the pre-release hype cycles, where we're comically gullible) and want confirmation bias.

klonere

Banned
The Revival are better wrestlers and have a better gimmick (who doesn't, really). It shoud've always been obvious that a thing as bad and stupid as the Vaudevillains wasn't going to play outside of Full Sail.

Seeing as The Revival are for all intents and purposes a smaller version of Gallows and Anderson (yes, they have had better matches but lolwhocares) I can't wait for them to be in some groin humour based feud with the New Day on the main roster.

Top Bottom