• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Mahonay

Banned
Catching up on last night's NXT. Sanity seems like an extremely solid stable,
Eric Young & Nikki Storm/Cross leading the way for the other two development guys.
They've got a good look as a group. Seems promising. Hopefully they get comfortable pretty quickly.

Catching up on last night's NXT. Sanity seems like an extremely solid stable,
Eric Young & Nikki Storm/Cross leading the way for the other two development guys.
They've got a good look as a group. Seems promising. Hopefully they get comfortable pretty quickly.

They look like a TNA stable

Meltzer seeing the light and giving Miz's match the grade it deserves.

untitled-22jabd3.gif

Mahonay

Banned
I should clarify a day a TNA stable from 2009-2012
They just debuted. NXT debuts are often awkward. They are...actually working on development. Weird!

Not saying that they don't look pretty hokey...but it's a brand new highly gimmicky wrasslin team. It comes with the territory.

I gotta watch last night's NXT. I'm always at least a day behind on my wrasslin because Hulu and life.

Edit: Whoulda thunk Miz and Ziggler would have such a memorable match.

Jamie OD

How long can Sanity go with a push before they interact with the main eventers? When The Ascension were NXT's dominant team they rarely fought against the likes of Neville, Sami and Bo. They can stay busy with the Dusty Rhodes Classic for now but what then after that?

Recall

Where is Neville?

He was amazing in NXT and now he is nowhere to be seen.

Why can't they pair him with another low card guy and help bolster the Smackdown tag ranks?

Neville and Apollo Crews?

Bandini

Question on NJPW and Nakamura....

Is it possible his "overness" in WWE/NXT is a little over blown? Maybe it's the typical WWE over exposure shit, but he feels almost cartoony at this point.

I was driving home from work on Tuesday with some radio talk show on real low. They started playing a song I recognized in between segments, I turned it up and realized they were playing Nakamura's theme.

Where is Neville?

Why can't they pair him with another low card guy and help bolster the Smackdown tag ranks?

I think they are now actually going through with the rumored idea of him and Sami as a tag-team.

Where is Neville?

Tagging with Sami doing absolutely nothing.

Raw likes having a large roster while only paying attention to 40% of it.

Mahonay

Banned
Where is Neville?

He's a vanilla midget who wasn't a massive hit with children that Vince was hoping for. On the backburner now, which is insanely stupid when you have the cruiserweight division on RAW.

Zach

I'm leaning towards ending my chrono-journey at WrestleMania 17. And then never watching wrestling again.

For a while. >_>

ReiGun

Where is Neville?

He's currently teaming with Sami cause they ran out of teams to feed to The New Day and he wasn't doing shit else.

Ithil

How long can Sanity go with a push before they interact with the main eventers? When The Ascension were NXT's dominant team they rarely fought against the likes of Neville, Sami and Bo. They can stay busy with the Dusty Rhodes Classic for now but what then after that?

Well they have a singles guy, a female, and a tag team in the group. So if the gimmick ends up being successful you can put all three of the NXT titles on them if you want to push them.

Man. They could have some amazing feuds together on Smackdown.

American Alpha finally wins the belts at some PPV, but gets immediately interrupted...

*WE GO HARD ALL DAY ALL NIGHT*

"Thought you'd be safe on Smackdown?!??! We still got your number and we're coming for those belts!"

klonere

Banned
People saying Neville is vanilla need to go back and watch Sami/Neville.

Or actually, the entirety of Neville's NXT title run aka the only good male NXT championship reign.

Sephzilla

I can't say I'm surprised Neville hasn't amounted to much on the main roster considering he was also the least memorable NXT Champion ever.

Recall

He's a vanilla midget who wasn't a massive hit with children that Vince was hoping for. On the backburner now, which is insanely stupid when you have the cruiserweight division on RAW.

Don't you have to push someone and put them in rewarding storylines to get over with any age group?

Dude has in ring talent so it's a shame they haven't tried anything beyond "I'm a guy who flips" with him.

I can't say I'm surprised Neville hasn't amounted to much on the main roster considering he was also the least memorable NXT Champion ever.

Or actually, the entirety of Neville's NXT title run aka the only good male NXT championship reign.
One of these posts is right.

One is oh so wrong

It's Sephizilla. Seph is the one who's wrong.

Mahonay

Banned

Most of us like Neville man. It's just obvious Vince think he's "dude who flips #241", and has been treated as such on RAW for a long time now.

He's an incredible in-ring storyteller when given the chance.

imBask

Banned
What in the world is a Neville?

the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle the man that gravity forgot maggle

that has been the highlight of his career so far

Sephzilla

Neville's NXT title run was completely forgettable until Sami started chasing the belt, because the story became completely about Sami and not Neville. I mean, does anybody look back and go "Wow Neville's matches against Brodus Clay and Titus O'Neil were memorable"?

Top Bottom